What yer gettin fro Christmas?

ds1

As the title says, what shooting goodies is santa bringing you.

Guess I should start........if I`m lucky I will get coal.

On the other hand I have recently been bad and bouhgt a HK7 M13 and have USO sn-9`s on order (had to orphan a couple of S&B`s for them though).

David.

Hi david,

Bloody coal dust this year mate!!!! :lol:

Did ask daniel if the price was right on that rifle of his???

And at 7,500 pounds i dont think the wife will get that for christmas for me :(:(

Never mined i will have to get my thinking head on!!! either a new 4x4 or a new rifle??

Hope the snow is not to deep for you???

Have a good christmas,, and thank you for all your help ;)

All the best from wales Darrel

P.S. I think daniel is on cloud koo koo land :lol:

Hi Darrel,

If your set on that sort of rifle I think the Sig 205 Phantom is nice, just think you could have one of those and a used 4x4 for the same as Daniels rifle..........well thats how I would justify it to the missus anyway.

Merry xmas,

David.

shooting related stuff as usuall, bought myself an leupold 8.5-25 X 50 and the lady has been emalied links to order a k & m priming tool, RCBS 1010 scales and a harrel powder meausre, come christmas morning if I dont have them all I will throw a big strop :lol: (ill be lucky if I get anything, probably soemthing tiny wrapped up in a big box, she's treats me bad like that all the time :lol: )

Should be getting my custom 6.5x47 barrelled action and a Manners T4A for that soon after,,,, he he he.

I hope my 7mm/300WSM is going to be completed fairly soon as ive a few hinds to lay over "up't north"

Maybe make final specs on a planned big boomer and commission it :lol:

The WIFE is getting me a brand new Sako based custom jobbie in .243, a Swarovski 8X50 scope, PES mod, Harris bi-pod, reloading gear to suit and paying for a week's stalking trip in Scotland!! Also on my return, the good lady is paying for complete replacement of my bino's and LRF to real deal gear like Leica or Swarovski, a night out with the lads inclucing lap dances, a brand new Range Rover and a lifetime membership 'Deertalking.com.!! :lol:

Carlsberg dont do Christmas gift's but if they did................................. :lol:

Wife says I can have her "gift wrapped" didn't laugh when I said I had had that present for 28yrs and a change was called for, like some shooting toys etc ( darent mention a gift wrapped young floosy would be nice :D ), we will have to see, but a new dog would go down well as mine is convinced he has retired and needs constant pampering :(

Redfox

Guest 308Panther

I aint sure what Angel is gettin me...

I just know what I am not getting from her if I hang the Miseltoe from my Belt Buckle

at all the Christmas parties we have been invited too.

308Panther

Archived