Plinkin / Load development / zeroing

Orka Akinse

Guys & Gals

Does anyone know of a place I can do some of the above out as far as I can go? I am happy to pay.

I live between Swindon & Bristol and so an hour in any direction is fine for me to travel. You weouldn't beleive it but I am surrounded by military ranges but you try getting on one :lol::lol:

Thanks in advance.

O A

Have a try at getting next to a local farmer, particularly if he has sheep and you can do fox control for him. May take a while to earn a bit of trust but can work out very well in the long run and of course a bottle or two in thanks doesnt go amiss either.

redfox

Red

Thanks for the reply. I'm new to these parts and been asking round for ages to try and get a field, really just to check zero if nothing else so 200 yds would be great but if I could get longer then that would be awesome.

I also been trying to find clubs in the area, I have found one but they don't really have plinkin days cos of the cost of hiring ranges they prefer to run comps which is fine but doesn't help me a lot hence my post.

I dont really move in the right circles with work etc to get close to a farmer if you see what I mean, so asking to be allowed to plink, I might as well ask to shoot period and take the zero'ing as a given. Plenty of organised shoots in the area with keepers but very few sheep :D I used to do a lot of fox control over the bridge when I lived there but gave it up when I had to move here and so lost my land. All the shooting seems sewn up in these parts but hey ho I'll keep tryin.

I sound like a right poor sod don't I :D

Cheers Red

Guest northernchris

If you want to come over here you would be more than welcome mate,it might be abit further than you said but i have some quality ground,as a few off here have seen and shot on.

Archived