Art of the Precision Rifle part 1.

Great viewing but how the hell do you get them to "full screen" the usual button bottom right just says "watch later" any clues?

Cheers

Click on the video title (white writing) to open the video up in youtube, then the icon will be there in the bottom right to make it full screen. HTH, Jinks

I think I've lost the plot somewhere. I understand all the theory and like the truing concept up to the point where they retrue on longer ranges. Does the pda reference that back to the original data/dope or are they overwriting everything? Matt?

He describes it as 'truing the algorithm'; I don't for one moment think that that's what's happening; the algorithm won't be being touched - they're auto-reworking all the data to make the output match 'fired' - perfectly sensible they're doing exactly what I describe as 'modelling the system', not sure that doing it on the basis of one data point is though! - they could be auto-readjusting everything for the one target that has a vertical wind -or whatever- anomaly. or make a biffed predicted trajectory intercept 'actual' at a single point -but be off everywhere else. So there's a hint of snake-oil to how foolproof it's being made to look. That said, there's some clever thinking in the vid. Someone earlier said 'fundamental' - but I don't agree, there was some jedi stuff buried in the throw away lines and fast examples. I was a smidge frustrated that it had such a focus on playing with a horus pda. Frustrating that the vids have been taken offline I only had time to watch the first :rolleyes:

Just out of interest, this is not the first time a vid has appeared and then as if by magic disappeared from the Tube. Why is that? Am I missing something? Surely (my logic) if you take the time to produce your vid put it on line why take it down days later? Seems a trifle pointless unless I am missing something as usual.

• 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Just ordered 2 days ago over the net so not come yet, but at work at the moment so won't now till I get home in 2 weeks but i will let you no when I get home.

Archived