E-Tac & Kahles 624i

Guest richness

Those look to be brilliant turrets. Am i right in thinking they count both ways, as it were? Nice and big too like my IORs. Once I had big turrets, I never wanted anything else....

Cheers, Richard

They look like they increase elevation with clockwise rotation of the turret instead of the usual anti-clockwise.

Looks lovely. What is the price on that model?

Usual? S&B is the same as is Zeiss, I thought. A few eastern scopes are the other way or? :lol:

Some so , some so.

Retail at 2600,- Euro I was told.

edi

• 2 weeks later...

edi, I have a tikka 595 22/250 semi with a border fluted medium weight barrel, can the E-Tac be fitted to it. I have sent you an E-mail with more info,

Cheers, Tony.

edi, I have a tikka 595 22/250 semi with a border fluted medium weight barrel, can the E-Tac be fitted to it. I have sent you an E-mail with more info,

Cheers, Tony.

With a little work it could I presume. We don't have a Tikka 595 to fit meaning at best we could fill part or all of the inlet so that you could

get the inlet milled to fit your action and bottom metal.

Didn't get an e-mail yet. try psecomp@googlemail.com

edi

With a little work it could I presume. We don't have a Tikka 595 to fit meaning at best we could fill part or all of the inlet so that you could

get the inlet milled to fit your action and bottom metal.

Didn't get an e-mail yet. try psecomp@googlemail.com

edi

Thanks for that edi I will be in touch soon.

Tony.

• 8 months later...

Really like your stocks Edi, have you got plans for doing an inlet for a long action Sako??

We don't have any plans for sako at the moment. Just no numbers.

Only two options we have at the moment for a Sako

would be if a customer drops the rifle in we could convert the stock to fit.

or we could back fill the stock in the inlet area and the customer or his smith inlets.

Problem is we don't have a Sako LA otherwise we could have used it as a template.

We have now converted a few E-Tacs to fit the T3 action.

edi

We don't have any plans for sako at the moment. Just no numbers.

Only two options we have at the moment for a Sako..

edi

Funny you should be asked that Edi. Not an hour ago, I was down at Tony's and ran across another treasure I didn't know he had, namely an L579 action that's in a wooden target stock with a .308 barrel.

Unfortunately, there's no obvious bottom metal around for it.

Any of you guys aware of some bottom metal lying around? Common as rocking horse sh*t no doubt

Chris-NZ

Funny you should be asked that Edi. Not an hour ago, I was down at Tony's and ran across another treasure I didn't know he had, namely an L579 action that's in a wooden target stock with a .308 barrel.

Unfortunately, there's no obvious bottom metal around for it.

Any of you guys aware of some bottom metal lying around? Common as rocking horse sh*t no doubt

Chris-NZ

I have a L579 as my main deer rifle. Used that to make an E-Tac/L-579 for a German customer recently.

My one is converted to AICS magazin as the original never cycled smoothly. Only problem with the

AICS is that one needs to mill/dremel a bit in the action for the mag to come up high enough.

You might remember the write up.

My link

edi

Archived