Accuracy International - offer their version of Viper Skins.

LONG RANGE CAPT

I,ve had a AICS stock delivered today for a custom rifle. The design has now changed. It has a much larger butt hook than the old one, and is obviously designed to also accept the AI version of viperskins ie the ones fitted to the AX.

As far as i can tell, the old side panels from the AICS wont fit the new stock, as the chassis is different. It doesn't have the big square block that the bolt handle drops into.

The quality of the injection moulding is utter crap. Its even worse than the old one. What an own goal. :o

Any chance of some photos Dave?

Hello Gents,

Thank you for the positive comments about our Viperskins. We've taken great care in creating them and ensuring our customers get the best service possible. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me here.

To answer some questions, yes the we will be offering an XL replacement grip for you guys with bigger hands. We have some new colors coming out and we are also offering a 'grippy' cheek rest which give the best and most comfortable cheek weld you can get.

Here is a video we just shot of an .308 Remy on an AICS upgraded with Flat Dark Earth 2.0 Viperskins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkGlxKxkv14

This looks really good, it maybe worth considering this on my new set up im looking into.

Hello Gents,

Thank you for the positive comments about our Viperskins. We've taken great care in creating them and ensuring our customers get the best service possible. If you ever have any questions feel free to PM me here.

To answer some questions, yes the we will be offering an XL replacement grip for you guys with bigger hands. We have some new colors coming out and we are also offering a 'grippy' cheek rest which give the best and most comfortable cheek weld you can get.

Here is a video we just shot of an .308 Remy on an AICS upgraded with Flat Dark Earth 2.0 Viperskins...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkGlxKxkv14

What other colours will you have coming out and how long before they are ready for sale ?

Regards

Rob

Archived