Blackberry Ballistics app

Hi all

Anyone used the free blackberry app ballistics free version 3.0.3 by MES Enterprises any advice on a better or more user friendly app for Blackberry

I use a Blackberry and have tried numerous ballistic apps and they all seem crap, they are either too fiddly, inaccurate, don't work at all, or lock the phone up. let me know if you find a good one! People who have iphones reckon isnipe is good. I personally use a PDA with exbal.

I use a Blackberry and have tried numerous ballistic apps and they all seem crap, they are either too fiddly, inaccurate, don't work at all, or lock the phone up. let me know if you find a good one! People who have iphones reckon isnipe is good. I personally use a PDA with exbal.

ballistic is good for i phone/i pad , cant help you with blackberrys.

Exbal runs on excel will it run on sheet to go? or is this going to get messy.

I have an ipod touch so maybe I'll go down that route

Exbal won't work on your BB, I'd go with your ipod and download isnipe.

Lapau do a Blackberry version of their ballistics calculator. The only downside is it only covers Lapua bullets but it does seem pretty accurate. Caveat - rubbish in = rubbish out so get your info correct. Its available from their website.

Lapau do a Blackberry version of their ballistics calculator. The only downside is it only covers Lapua bullets but it does seem pretty accurate. Caveat - rubbish in = rubbish out so get your info correct. Its available from their website.

Many Thanks

• 4 months later...

Any updated info since January, on external ballistics software to suit BlackBerry? I use Exbal on my PC and like it, but AFAIK it's not available for the BB. Any suggestions...? I'd really prefer not to get another gadget such as a PDA, too much stuff already to lug into the field.

Tony

Archived