Fox pro spitfire or mini colibri

happyhunter

Couldn't agree more, first run out last night and a nice pair in the bag. The dog and vixen calls used to deadly effect!

Good stuff!!

Took mine out last night too... but it ran out of battery after a couple of goes! :mad: Just as the feeling in me water told me it would! I was just in a bit of a rush and took the chance, that'll teach me! It was bloody freezing in that wind.

Doh! You'll get to know how long your batteries last.

atb

FBW

Joke: I got caught peeing in the swimming pool last night!! The lifeguard shouted at me so loudly that I nearly fell in!! :lol: :lol:

Guest 6.5 X 55

Good stuff!!

Took mine out last night too... but it ran out of battery after a couple of goes! :mad: Just as the feeling in me water told me it would! I was just in a bit of a rush and took the chance, that'll teach me! It was bloody freezing in that wind.

Doh! You'll get to know how long your batteries last.

atb

FBW

Joke: I got caught peeing in the swimming pool last night!! The lifeguard shouted at me so loudly that I nearly fell in!! :lol: :lol:

Oh no thats a nightmare!!! Are you usinf high power NI recharagbles? They last longer. I go a few trips before I put it on charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh no thats a nightmare!!! Are you usinf high power NI recharagbles? They last longer. I go a few trips before I put it on charge.

Hi Steve,

Apologies for the delay in replying... didn't get a notification so need to look at my settings to see if it's possible.

I use Rechargeable NiMh's from 7dayshop.com, started with the 2800mAh's when I got my first unit several years ago and have used the 2900's since they came out. They do me for several sessions and generally the 'feeling in me water' as to when they need changing is usually spot on.

Just every now and again it doesn't work. :wacko:

Just another tip for ease of use for the foxpro pups out there: I've got one of those i/d card neck lanyards on my remote control handset and this is just the right length to go round my thigh when I'm in a seat so I don't have to faff around getting hold of it.

That's me,

ATB

Fizz

Another joke(?) Wanna know the secret to making a woman go Mmmmmmmmmm all night? Duct tape.

Don't ask me, I just repeat them.

Archived