2 Sets of AICS Viperskins - UKV and Victor Company Charity Auction

brown dog

Michael Victor of Victor Company has made a very generous gesture

I have, from Michael, in my possession two sets of his brand new 1.5 non-folding AICS skins in colour FDE (Flat Dark Earth).

We are going to auction these skins here and give all monies over our costs equally to Help for Heroes (H4H) and the Royal British Legion (RBL).

At least £50 from each sale will be divided equally and be given to H4H and RBL.

Capture-3.png

P1000437800x554.jpg

The ergonomics and quality of the skins are truly outstanding. For me, they ‘put right’ everything that is wrong about the original AI panels; a perfect trigger finger position can be obtained naturally. The thumb notch is perfectly placed. The foreend has a rounded edge profile that makes the rifle far more comfortable to handle and carry than with the angular profile of the original.

P1000439800x545.jpg

P1000441800x404.jpg

P1000440800x600.jpg

The starting bid price for each set is £145, this includes a £50 donation from each set to H4H and RBL (and also includes UK shipping).

A total donation by Victor Company and the buyers of at least £100 to these worthy military charities.

Bids will be accepted in minimum £5 increments

Remember, the £145 price per set already includes a £50 charity donation per set, and all money over £145 per set will be added directly to that £50 donation per set.

The auction will close on Monday 16 Jan at 2000hrs (judged by the UKV system clock shown on any bid posts).

I will label the 2 sets ‘Set 1’ and ‘Set 2’ please clearly indicate in your post which set you are bidding for. When you place your first bid, please PM me your contact details so that I have them to hand should you win.

Please be ‘honourable’ about this; a bid is a 100% firm commitment to buy should you be successful.

(Please note: monies will only be accepted by bank transfer, cleared cheque or cash).

It's for H4H and RBL: Please tell interested friends! :)

Dont have an AI but i'll raise it to £180

Thanks Andy :)

Could I re-order that slightly so that we don't have one expensive set and one forgotten set (I'll assume 'OK' but please tell me if not):

Set 1 - Currently John MH at £175

Set 2 - Currently Ronin at £175

That's already a potential £150 shared between H4H and RBL :)

BD

I would love to bid on this, but I need to pay Baldie bill first. :o

However I'll donate £20 to the cause.

If you can e-mail me the details please and I'll send a cheque.

B

BD

I would love to bid on this, but I need to pay Baldie bill first. :o

However I'll donate £20 to the cause.

If you can e-mail me the details please and I'll send a cheque.

B

That's wildly generous :)

I'll drop you a pm.

That takes us to £205 to H4H and RBL :) :)

Thanks Garry :)

Set 1 - Currently 6.5shooter at £200

Set 2 - Currently Ronin at £175

That takes it to a £185 donation shared between H4H and RBL :)

hi there my TAB GEAR SLING as not sold so i will be donating this to one of the stocks if that is ok with the

addmin worth £103 pm me please for postage

Really generous Lee - thanks! If I may i'll add it as a seperate 'item 3' - PM sent

Hi there matt ,i will send you the oringinal reciept,bill of sale,my sling is

TAB ELITE BIATHLON SLING/SAND IN COLOUR £98.00 WITH VAT £103.00 happy bidding

ladies & gents ATB LEE

Time for a bump.

Viperskin Set 1 - Currently 6.5shooter at £200

ViperskinSet 2 - Currently Ronin at £175

TAB Sling - Currently Eldon £50

I have, from Michael, in my possession two sets of his brand new 1.5 non-folding AICS skins in colour FDE (Flat Dark Earth).

We are going to auction these skins here and give all monies over our costs equally to Help for Heroes (H4H) and the Royal British Legion (RBL).

At least £50 from each sale will be divided equally and be given to H4H and RBL.

Capture-3.png

P1000437800x554.jpg

The ergonomics and quality of the skins are truly outstanding. For me, they ‘put right’ everything that is wrong about the original AI panels; a perfect trigger finger position can be obtained naturally. The thumb notch is perfectly placed. The foreend has a rounded edge profile that makes the rifle far more comfortable to handle and carry than with the angular profile of the original.

P1000439800x545.jpg

P1000441800x404.jpg

P1000440800x600.jpg

The starting bid price for each set is £145, this includes a £50 donation from each set to H4H and RBL (and also includes UK shipping).

A total donation by Victor Company and the buyers of at least £100 to these worthy military charities.

Remember, the £145 price per set already includes a £50 charity donation per set, and all money over £145 per set will be added directly to that £50 donation per set.

The auction will close on Monday 16 Jan at 2000hrs (judged by the UKV system clock shown on any bid posts).

I will label the 2 sets ‘Set 1’ and ‘Set 2’ please clearly indicate in your post which set you are bidding for. When you place your first bid, please PM me your contact details so that I have them to hand should you win.

Please be ‘honourable’ about this; a bid is a 100% firm commitment to buy should you be successful.

(Please note: monies will only be accepted by bank transfer, cleared cheque or cash).

Lee has sent me the TAB sling.

It is 100% absolutely brand new.

For clarity; it is the TAB Regular Biathlon sling with HK hooks(as used on Accuracy International stocks) detail here:

https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/tactical-gear/regular-biathlon-sling-rbs.html

This is the sling I have - note that it has a built in shooting sling (you can see the sling in use in the pics of the elite sling at the riflesonly site - the only difference between the regular and the elite are the regular has normal rucksack-type buckles, the elite is the same but has air-cargo-type buckles).

Lee's sling:

P1000549900x553.jpg

Time for a bump.

ViperskinSet 2 - Currently Ronin at £175

TAB Regular Biathlon Sling (see preceding post) - Currently Eldon £50

Capture-3.png

P1000437800x554.jpg

P1000439800x545.jpg

P1000441800x404.jpg

P1000440800x600.jpg

Hello all i would like to put a bid in for £230.00 for any , i think a bid on sett 2 would help the thing along a bit .

Danny

Thanks Danny!

ViperskinSet 2 - Currently DannyT at £230

TAB Regular Biathlon Sling (see preceding post) - Currently Eldon £50

This is more than £300 split between RBL and H4H ...so far :) ...excellent :)

Lee has sent me the TAB sling.

It is 100% absolutely brand new.

For clarity; it is the TAB Regular Biathlon sling with HK hooks(as used on Accuracy International stocks) detail here:

https://www.riflesonly.com/pro-shop/tactical-gear/regular-biathlon-sling-rbs.html

This is the sling I have - note that it has a built in shooting sling (you can see the sling in use in the pics of the elite sling at the riflesonly site - the only difference between the regular and the elite are the regular has normal rucksack-type buckles, the elite is the same but has air-cargo-type buckles).

Lee's sling:

P1000549900x553.jpg

hi there every one had a few pms lately in regards of the sling,it is now up for auction please contact

brown dog or jhon ATB LEE happy bidding

• 2 weeks later...

Well, winners as follows:

Viperskin Set 1 - 6.5shooter at £200

ViperskinSet 2 - DannyT at £230

TAB Regular Biathlon Sling - 3bl at £58

Congratulations!

(I'll drop each of you a PM to arrange payment and shipping)

Archived