Silly Fox

no bull

Popped out last night just before dark to see what was about, seen some Roe and Muntjac but no foxes until it was dark. Drove round and spotted a couple (I think they are starting to pair up) but they were having non of it <_<, on the way through the last gate we spotted a pair of eyes and looking through the scope this fox was curled up in the grass waiting to go to sleep :lol:.

Bearing in mind im pretty sure this was the same fox that was shot at and missed at exactly the same spot last week, I dropped the cross hairs in his head and let the 80gn Bergers do the rest :D .

misc.jpg

ATB Nick

Popped out last night just before dark to see what was about, seen some Roe and Muntjac but no foxes until it was dark. Drove round and spotted a couple (I think they are starting to pair up) but they were having non of it <_<, on the way through the last gate we spotted a pair of eyes and looking through the scope this fox was curled up in the grass waiting to go to sleep :lol:.

Bearing in mind im pretty sure this was the same fox that was shot at and missed at exactly the same spot last week, I dropped the cross hairs in his head and let the 80gn Bergers do the rest :D .

misc.jpg

ATB Nick

good going nick.

misc.jpg

ATB Nick

good going nick.

Archived