drop chart for 22.250

i am shooting a remington 22.250 vssf with a 1 in 14 twist. with 50gr hornady v-max heads, 37.5gr of varget powder produceing 3843fps. wonderin if any1 can help me creat a drop chart in m.o.a. to stick on my stock. any help or advice would be much appresiated.

i am shooting a remington 22.250 vssf with a 1 in 14 twist. with 50gr hornady v-max heads, 37.5gr of varget powder produceing 3843fps. wonderin if any1 can help me creat a drop chart in m.o.a. to stick on my stock. any help or advice would be much appresiated.

welcome to the site big buck ignore ronny we all do, lol , any way whjat is your sight height above the bore pleae i.e. middle of reticle to middle of the bore once we know that ill do a drop for you

how far do you want it and do you want every 25m t yards or what?

welcome to the site big buck ignore ronny we all do, lol , any way whjat is your sight height above the bore pleae i.e. middle of reticle to middle of the bore once we know that ill do a drop for you

how far do you want it and do you want every 25m t yards or what?

sorry every1. Hello. is there any perticular way of measurein it???

aaroncullen30@hotmail.co.uk

thank you. so what rifles do you have??

Have you not got isnipe on your phone. Get Oliver to stick on his iPhone. Or come and use mine. Have you been out on sika yet

• 2 weeks later...

Field proove it before you go shooting at real things wont you. Not thinking Spuds chart will be poor, just things don't always work out the way you expect. Presure, temprature exact calibration of zero etc. Its the wind thats the hard bit

Field proove it before you go shooting at real things wont you. Not thinking Spuds chart will be poor, just things don't always work out the way you expect. Presure, temprature exact calibration of zero etc. Its the wind thats the hard bit

second that

second that

Yup.

BB, have a read of this; it's the most easily digestible thing written that explains why an 'off the shelf' ballistic card will almost certainly only ever be "near-ish" to what your rifle, scope and bullet actually do as a real system.

Even with the best program in the world, unless it's tuned to the real-world peculiarities of your rifle and scope setup it will only ever be 'in the parish';

...and the further out you go, the less 'in the parish' it will be:

http://www.arcanamavens.com/LBSFiles/Shooting/Downloads/Programs/

RONNY-very intresting link there,after reading that im off to sell all my gear!

reading into all that "sisk" has written there is a lot more going on than we know as they say "knowledge can be a dangerous thing".

• 1 month later...

Too much knowledge just makes your mind question itself into thinking your doing something wrong. Look the way I see it is practice makes perfect and practice is the key. Perfect will never happen I admit that but its shooting with the best data you have found out for yourself. It's you that's shooting no one else. So let the rifle become you! Fook me that was a little deep. :-)

Hi big buck. I shoot same calibre but with 36gr R15 @ 3628fps. Using 55gr BlitzKing shoots same hole groups at 100. How does yours group? curious more than anything as that's very hot!

J

Archived