just trying to say hello

BOB LEE SWAGGER

terry you got it in oneabout learning we are lucky that we do wot we do and get to see things in the countryside that the average tv soap jockeys dont g0t a clue wot goes on outside their back garden gate by night and day ie a couple of times out calling with a W A M foxcall ive had a big barn owl hover a few feet above my head trying to hom in on the sound beautifull sight in the lamp beam i stopped calling tho cos didnt want go home wearing a barn owl for a nose i keep a bird of prey and i know it hurts if u get complacent wiv em actually i got two birds of prey one up in the aviary and one i married who is down the livin room watching garbage on telly :lol: :lol: good luck with the high seats dont leave your flask ther as that will go as well to wash down the carrots regards bob lee

To many carrots. ;)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome on board mate, if you meet up with the Cornish Fruit Slayers, say high to them from me ,

cheers Andy

Hello Andy,

Me and Ray were only talking about you and Dave the other day , hope your all keeping well i haven't been on here for awhile as i've been so busy working and learning to shoot. :lol::lol:

BLS,

Nice story fella and one that will mean alot to most people,I've looked after a few things that are on my quarry list in the past and all out of respect for the animal.

Hello Andy,

Me and Ray were only talking about you and Dave the other day , hope your all keeping well i haven't been on here for awhile as i've been so busy working and learning to shoot. :lol::lol:

BLS,

Nice story fella and one that will mean alot to most people,I've looked after a few things that are on my quarry list in the past and all out of respect for the animal.

thankyou bobtailits nice to see that so many on here have a healthy respectfor wild life quqrry or not question for you are u a slayer of cornish fruit and is it possible to come along one day and see u guys in action or is it members only regards B L S

Hello Andy,

BLS,

thankyou bobtailits nice to see that so many on here have a healthy respectfor wild life quqrry or not question for you are u a slayer of cornish fruit and is it possible to come along one day and see u guys in action or is it members only regards B L S

B L S where are you too ? if you want to come along then thats no problem but you will have to put up with things like this :loraybunnie.jpgl: :lol::lol::ph34r:

B L S where are you too ? if you want to come along then thats no problem but you will have to put up with things like this :loraybunnie.jpgl: :lol::lol::ph34r:

Hi Chris mate how are you doing?

Is that the Toyminator under that?

Cheers

Dave

bob : tail i am at home where are you and can u tell me where i can gey a fox costume so i can catch that bloody wabbit :lol: :lol: ime in camborne mate B L S

Hi Chris mate how are you doing?

Is that the Toyminator under that?

Cheers

Dave

Hello Dave,

I'm doing very well thank you mate hope your keeping well? your correct it is the Toyminator having a funny five minuets we were down on my farm a few weeks ago when he appeared from behind his truck wearing the bunny suit and you can imagine my responce and i asked if i can have first crack at the bunny at 500yrds. :lol::lol::lol: But he was very unsporting, :lol::lol:

bob : tail i am at home where are you and can u tell me where i can gey a fox costume so i can catch that bloody wabbit :lol: :lol: ime in camborne mate B L S

CAMBOURNE :o christ do they still eat their young down there,thats like cornwalls answer to alabama..... :lol::lol::lol:

Im in St Erme fella and don't bother with the fox suit just bring a bazooka we'll nail that pesky wabbit. :lol::lol::lol:

aah you int too far from me how do i find out about fruit slaying meets and venues and if ok with you and the other members i would like to come along and see it all in action as for eating our young ther have been times when i wish i had devoured them at birth now its too late they are big enough to eat me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hi B.L.S, enjoyed the fox story. I too mostly leave foxes on my shoot as they do no harm, whats the point in shooting something for the sake of it. If anything they help keep the rabbit population in check.

I too live in West Cornwall near Nancledra. Would be good to go out lamping after some bunnies sometime if your up for it?

ATB, Paul.

aah you int too far from me how do i find out about fruit slaying meets and venues and if ok with you and the other members i would like to come along and see it all in action as for eating our young ther have been times when i wish i had devoured them at birth now its too late they are big enough to eat me :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol::lol: :lol:Nice one.

Im sure you will meet with a few of them in time and have a good laugh and an enjoyable day busting stuff and fluff.

Got to go, theres a red deer with my name on him waiting for me. :D

Hi B.L.S, enjoyed the fox story. I too mostly leave foxes on my shoot as they do no harm, whats the point in shooting something for the sake of it. If anything they help keep the rabbit population in check.

I too live in West Cornwall near Nancledra. Would be good to go out lamping after some bunnies sometime if your up for it?

ATB, Paul.

hi paul thanks for ur post i think we may have met up the range do you shoot a stainless tikka in a wooden stock with a stainless mod on it keep it all in an aim drag bag if so you remember you let me hav a look thru ur leupold scope

yeah mate be glad go an give a few rabbits the good news i be up the range tomoro try to zero my 223 an 17 ATB BOB LEE S

Archived