Vanishing Stealth Mod post

20ppc

sprags

i thought it was some kind of new fangled reloading equipment,contrived to aid in the never ending pursuit of accuracy,

surly baldi meant lube free equipment of some sort :( a bit like a lube free bush :D;)

:D

Oh, I think what Baldie has in mind will be accurate all right :D I think he wants to introduce you to his 'boresnake' :P

:D

Oh, I think what Baldie has in mind will be accurate all right ;) I think he wants to introduce you to his 'boresnake' :P

:D:D:(

sorry i got it wrong again, i have enough cleaning equipment baldi. and i only use bore snakes on my shot guns :D:D

As usual spraggie, you got it wrong, its a BEDsnake, the one eyed variety, and i,ve managed to lay my hands on some 40 grit lapping paste................... :P come to baldies reloading dungeon. :D

gimp.jpg

As usual spraggie, you got it wrong, its a BEDsnake, the one eyed variety, and i,ve managed to lay my hands on some 40 grit lapping paste................... :P come to baldies reloading dungeon. :D

gimp.jpg

Hey, didnt you just knock on my door asking for sweeties, there was no mention of one eyed snakes. ;)

Archived