Vanishing Stealth Mod post

20ppc

I dont know whose "old issues" came to the surface but I know who Are U Sure is and he is not who Col48 thinks he is. He is actually looking at becoming a board advertiser and his imput was simply as an interested party. It seems a shame that someone who has a great deal to give to this forum has his first post deleted without any explination or warning, not exactly the best way to welcome new members and infact is the best was to stop people from actually bothering to post anything.

Nick.

Firstly, an explanation of why has been offered, though not neccessary, thats what moderators are for.

You are quite right about the new member, he would have had a lot to offer this forum, but as usual, because he dared to question the sound mod in question, his throat was jumped down.

THIS BEHAVIOUR IS GOING TO BLOODY WELL STOP, OR THE MEMBERS DOING SO WILL BE REMOVED.

The warning bars will now be used, 3 strikes and you are out, regardless of WHO it is.

I would ask ARE-YOU-SURE, to please give this board another chance, as his input would be most beneficial.

Hi Nick its ray!!!!

Now let me put you in the picture my friend!!!

I deleted the post and do you know why???

Its because i ( like others )am fed up of verbal abuse being used on this site!!!

We all have a laugh and mikey take and thats great!!!!!

I also welcome in depth discussions about these things - but what i don't welcome is verbal and abusive behavior towards fellow sportsmen!!!

So now you know why i deleted it!!!!

I like to get on with everyone and i do enjoy talking to all you guys , but all i ask ( as well as the other moderators ) is to treat each other with the respect we all deserve!!!

If people have a gripe with someone then please take it somewhere else!!!

I was asked to help look after this site , and what a great site it has become!!! , So the other moderators and myself will do our best to look after things.........

All i ask is not to put us in this position in the first place - You are all a valuable asset to this site so treat it and each other accordingly!!!

Enough said now lads and please still enjoy this site!!!

All the best....................

RAY......................................

Hi Ray,

I hope you are well. I was not having a dig, its just when I spoke to Are U Sure today and told him that the post had been deleted he was a bit surprised to say the least. He nor I was aware of any abusive behaviour towards anybody else and his first post was a genuine contribution to the site from a very experienced position.

Baldie, just to let you know that AUS has not been put of the site and I am sure he will contribute in future.

Regards,

Nick.

Hi Ray,

I hope you are well. I was not having a dig, its just when I spoke to Are U Sure today and told him that the post had been deleted he was a bit surprised to say the least. He nor I was aware of any abusive behaviour towards anybody else and his first post was a genuine contribution to the site from a very experienced position.

Baldie, just to let you know that AUS has not been put of the site and I am sure he will contribute in future.

Regards,

Nick.

Hey no probs buddy!!!

Please tell AUS to enjoy the site and to forgive my deleting his post - I should of just deleted the offending posts - very sorry about that!!!

It was nothing that he had done but others having a slanging match!!!!!

Please tell him to re-try if he would like!!!!

But it still stands that no abusive behavior will be tolerated..................

All the very best.......................

RAY............................ :D:P

I dont know whose "old issues" came to the surface but I know who Are U Sure is and he is not who Col48 thinks he is. He is actually looking at becoming a board advertiser and his imput was simply as an interested party. It seems a shame that someone who has a great deal to give to this forum has his first post deleted without any explination or warning, not exactly the best way to welcome new members and infact is the best was to stop people from actually bothering to post anything.

Nick.

nick

i did not think that ARE-U-SURE', was anyone in particular. but my first post on a new board would not be accusing me or funky bunch of having a vested interest in the stealth mods.

not a great way to introduce your self you must admit.

now this review is for a board sponsor not for a perspective board sponsor, and it has been done for all the members of this site. and funky was asked to tell/keep the board informed of the state of the baffles at various stagers.

so to come on and in his very first post accuse funky of having a vested interest in the out come of the results,to me is out of order.

ATB

Colin

Its strange that every time that sound moderators are mentioned on here it escalates into a full scale war and ineviatably gets locked down resulting in warnings all round. :( So much so its something of a taboo subject which is a real pity bearing in mind that the objects in question seem to have revolutionised UK shooting over the last ten years and are worthy of being a main topic of conversation on any serious shooting site

The problem seems to be that past differences seem to overtake the matter in question constantly and the main topic is always lost in the fall out.

Its a shame that Are U Sure wasn`t allowed to elaborate before being cut off at the knee`s so to speak and I would have liked to have heard his points before the post was locked down especially,as Nick intimated,that he had something to give the forum (perhaps the username Are U Sure set him off on the wrong footing ? ;) )

The sound mod debate will always be this hot potato until we all appreciate that other people have the right to an opinion and if they decide to take a different route it doesn`t mean pistols at dawn

To be honest I can`t really understand the grief because all of the major manufacturers offer something so similar anyway albeit in different prices and packages :D We should count ourselves lucky that we haven`t got a choice of one :P:D

I`ve been fortunate enough to get my hands on every major brand of mod over the years and to be honest they all work but you get to have favourites and it doesn`t have to be the quietest/lightest/most strippable/shortest or most robust but rather the compromise that you`re PERSONALLY happy with.

Wouldn`t it be possible to see the thread reopened with the proviso that any threats or name calling and the like resulted in an instant ban with no three strike business.Once its been done then its over and done with and we can carry on doing some shooting :D

Its strange that every time that sound moderators are mentioned on here it escalates into a full scale war and ineviatably gets locked down resulting in warnings all round. :( So much so its something of a taboo subject which is a real pity bearing in mind that the objects in question seem to have revolutionised UK shooting over the last ten years and are worthy of being a main topic of conversation on any serious shooting site

The problem seems to be that past differences seem to overtake the matter in question constantly and the main topic is always lost in the fall out.

Its a shame that Are U Sure wasn`t allowed to elaborate before being cut off at the knee`s so to speak and I would have liked to have heard his points before the post was locked down especially,as Nick intimated,that he had something to give the forum (perhaps the username Are U Sure set him off on the wrong footing ? ;) )

The sound mod debate will always be this hot potato until we all appreciate that other people have the right to an opinion and if they decide to take a different route it doesn`t mean pistols at dawn

To be honest I can`t really understand the grief because all of the major manufacturers offer something so similar anyway albeit in different prices and packages :D We should count ourselves lucky that we haven`t got a choice of one :P:D

I`ve been fortunate enough to get my hands on every major brand of mod over the years and to be honest they all work but you get to have favourites and it doesn`t have to be the quietest/lightest/most strippable/shortest or most robust but rather the compromise that you`re PERSONALLY happy with.

Wouldn`t it be possible to see the thread reopened with the proviso that any threats or name calling and the like resulted in an instant ban with no three strike business.Once its been done then its over and done with and we can carry on doing some shooting :D

Nice one matey you are right on the button there!!!!!!! :D :D

Now lets get back to running this great site before it all gets f**ked up!!!!!

All the very best.......................

RAY........................................... :D:(

"Quote"

Thats because your a greedy git and have too much time on your hands! :P

Kal

Thats because your a greedy git and have too much time on your hands! :P

Kal

:D;):D:D

Firstly, an explanation of why has been offered, though not neccessary, thats what moderators are for.

You are quite right about the new member, he would have had a lot to offer this forum, but as usual, because he dared to question the sound mod in question, his throat was jumped down.

THIS BEHAVIOUR IS GOING TO BLOODY WELL STOP, OR THE MEMBERS DOING SO WILL BE REMOVED.

The warning bars will now be used, 3 strikes and you are out, regardless of WHO it is.

I would ask ARE-YOU-SURE, to please give this board another chance, as his input would be most beneficial.

baldi

i take it you did not read the post in question??? or nor did you see the answer that the owner of the site left agreeing with my comments, no i guess not.

ATB

Colin :P

Baldie,

"Firstly, an explanation of why has been offered," Could I ask where has this been posted as I would like to read it?

I too would like to see A.U.S return.

I did not see the post last night when it was deleted so i can not comment,but i stand by Varminters decision if he saw fit that it should be removed. I do agree with Colin that AUS should let us know who he is then we can judge for ourselves how credible his observations are and that he is not someone just trying to cause trouble which im sure he is not.

It does not matter if the maker of the Stealth moderator is a board advertiser or not i would like to hear everyones experiences including AUS' good or bad so that we can all make an informed decision.

Rapid, check post number 2 buddy. Sorry , but i cant put the post back up.

Yes, colin, i did see the owners reply, i also saw it pulled. I read every post on this site, thats what a moderator does. I also have a better memory than yourself. ARE-you-Sure, made one post only, and that was asking about gaswash on the baffles, if i remember correctly.The other comments about commercial interest came from someone else.

ATB Dave. :P

Yes, colin, i did see the owners reply, i also saw it pulled. I read every post on this site, thats what a moderator does. I also have a better memory than yourself. ARE-you-Sure, made one post only, and that was asking about gaswash on the baffles, if i remember correctly.The other comments about commercial interest came from someone else.

OK. I was looking for an explanation from the moderating team.

I do apologies if i got it wrong,

[baldie if you no the chap called are you sure then your opinion will be biased me thinks but you are right the chap asked about powder burn etc on the exposed sufaces etc but it was a very negative post from a new poster but i think you will fined the post was jumped on by a chap calling him self R 19 OR something . i HAVE SPOKEN WITH HIM IN PM AND HE IS THE ONE WITH financial intersts in the Atec mod . Try and stay neutral dave we the public are the ones that suffer from the infighting within the comercial sector of shooting. While you chaps can run around changing your kit once a month there are some here including my self who like there stuff to last for quite some time. I call it value for money.

I do know who the chap is Dave, and no i,m not going to name him.Suffice it to say, he is not, and has never been a member here, or on any other forum. He is certainly a man i trust, and who word carries weight.

I,ve always been neutral Dave, we sell every moderator on the market, without fear or favour, i havent sold a stealth yet, because no one has asked for one, if they do, it will be supplied, just as ase, PES, br tuote, and a-tech are.

I dont change my kit once a month dave, thats unfair. Yes i,ve a lot of guns, and i,ve worked bloody hard for them. As Vim will testify, when i have stuff i dont need anymore, i give it away, he went home with around £100 worth of powder and bullets with the furball.I will always be in your debt for the help you,ve given me Dave, over the years, but i hoped that you knew me better than this, and some of those comments have hurt.

This whole debacle stinks, and when the truth comes out, trust me, there are gonna be some very red faces indeed.

I,ve told thee at least 3 times, i have a press, at least 200 .243 cases, and other oddments for you.Get off your large ice cream arse, and fetch them :P The crash course in reloading is still on offer................and a good dry bumming :D

I,ve told thee at least 3 times, i have a press, at least 200 .243 cases, and other oddments for you.Get off your large ice cream arse, and fetch them :P The crash course in reloading is still on offer................and a good dry bumming :D

you can stick the 243 cases, and the press.

and you only have to tell me once about the good dry bumming ;):D:D

you can stick the 243 cases, and the press.

and you only have to tell me once about the good dry bumming :P:D;)

large ice cream sorted, Col, I will pick you up, we will the travel to Baldie's, you can have the dry bummin' and I will have the reloading gear................ :D

large ice cream sorted, Col, I will pick you up, we will the travel to Baldie's, you can have the dry bummin' and I will have the reloading gear................ :P

sprags

i thought it was some kind of new fangled reloading equipment,contrived to aid in the never ending pursuit of accuracy,

surly baldi meant lube free equipment of some sort :D a bit like a lube free bush :D;)

Archived