Designated Marksman PowerPoint

For whatever reason I cannot attach the SDM powerpoint, it's being rejected as "too large". I've even opened the presentation and tried loading one section at a time; still no luck.

If one of the site's moderators who may have a list of email addresses for members will contact me via Private Message I will email the presentation and it can then be emailed to those who are interested. Of course everyone could just pitch in and purchase a plane ticket for me and I can just bring it on over. I believe that would probably work best!

In place of the SDM presentation I've tried to attach the standard 25M M16 / AR15 BZO target. This particular one is for use with an EOtech or M68 ( Aimpoint ) optic.

M16A4-M4MWS_EOTech_Live_Fire_Target.pdf

I should've added that the instructions at the bottom of the target don't apply to optics, they're "left overs" from the original BZO target iron sight zeroing instructions.

The target is meant to be printed on 11x7 paper. I just use the print to size option for this.

I zero my AR (EOtech and iron sights) at 41M. In order for my blind ass to use this target I blow it up by 40% and place it over a new target backer. I will also post a regular 25M BZO target minus all the clutter on the target area as soon as I find it.

Archived