Filling a rear bag?

Elwood

I once filled my rear bag with sand and figured that I had better dry it out properly before putting it in the bag so filled a baking tray with sand and put it into the oven for an hour and went out. When I came back my missus was not happy and there was a horrible smell in the kitchen, on inspection of the sand I found a dog had taken a huge crap in the pile where I got it from and I had baked the bloody great turd for an hour

I once filled my rear bag with sand and figured that I had better dry it out properly before putting it in the bag so filled a baking tray with sand and put it into the oven for an hour and went out. When I came back my missus was not happy and there was a horrible smell in the kitchen, on inspection of the sand I found a dog had taken a huge crap in the pile where I got it from and I had baked the bloody great turd for an hour

Wonder if that will cover up the smell of Cerakote in mine :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I have just got myself an Edgewood back bag with slick ears and when filling them was concerned at the amount of zircon sand leaking from the seams. The problem only appeared to be on the ears, not the main cordura bag.

Not too pleased considering the price of the things!

Sorted!! Carefully applied clear silicone sealant to the seams making sure none got onto the butt bearing surfacees.

• 2 months later...

Archived