rhino rifles

Yes they built My 6mm BR and did a cracking job as well :D

i'm thinking of getting them to build a new rifle 221 fireball,

a shooting mate of mine has just had a rebarrel on his 17 fireball done by them and he is very impressed, just trying to get a little more feed back on them as they dont seem to be well known

ya Graham is the man never had any dealings with him but spoke to him several times about builds and he seems a good bloke to deal with very flexible and competative on pricing

ya Graham is the man never had any dealings with him but spoke to him several times about builds and he seems a good bloke to deal with very flexible and competative on pricing

thanks for the reply guy,s, have spoken to graham and may be getting something sorted in the near future

thanks for the reply guy,s, have spoken to graham and may be getting something sorted in the near future

Graham built my 22.250 last year and he fitted a Shilen barrel in 17 rem to my mates rifle.

They are always buzy with work, so getting a job done quickly is not always possible. ( months rather than weeks )

But IME, their work is good, so worth the wait.

ATB

Alan

has anyone had any dealings with rhino rifles in cheshire?

Graham at Rhino recently made me a Barnard actioned F-Class rifle and I couldnt be more happy with it. He does excellent work at a sensible price and is very helpful on the phone and quick to reply to emails. If your not it a massive hurry he can get hold of pretty much anything u might want.

Archived