A crude joke

6ppc

Found this on a non shooting forum.

Little johnny walks into his parents bedroom and sees his dad giving his mum one, his dad just laughs, throws a pillow at him and shouts ...get out....a little while later Johnnys dad hears a commotion coming from johnnys room...he rushes in and is horrified to see johnny s***ging his gran, johnny just looks at him and says...

Not so f***ing funny when its your mum is it???

very clever ;)

Guest varmartin

Jonnys all grown up now, and his grandparents are taking him to university for the next semester.

They stop off at a travel lodge for the night as its a long way for them to drive.

When they book in for a room they are told the only one left has two single beds, so they accept it and Jonnys grandad says gran can have a bed on her own and they will have to share one.

They are all sound a sleep when granddad wakes up and tries sliding out of bed without waking Jonny, but Jonny wakes up with a startled look on his face..."what`s going on" asks Jonny ..."Ive got a raging hard on and not had one this big for years so I am going to give your grandmother a portion before its too late"

"well you better take me with you" wispered Jonny..."why ??" came the reply from his granddad.

" Because your holding my cock "

Guest rogern
I expect you Cornish boys have heard that Denzil Penberthy was caught kissing a cows ass, "it's not what your thinking" he said, "I got chapped lips", "oh, cures them, does it", "no" said Denzil " but it do stop you from licking them". Village Idiot, made in Cornwall.

Briliant, bring on Jethro :D

Archived