Bore Tech Eliminator Is anybody using it or ever used it? Is it available in th UK?

1967spud

• 2 months later...

May be mistaken, but think Gary Costello, is importing this product.

Look up March Scopes (uk)

• 5 months later...

would you recommend leaving a light film of boretech in the barrel especially if you live in humid places or would you leave it bone dry? I have both the boretech eliminator and the similar looking from riflecraft limited

According to recent testing by Greg Duley, the editor of NZ Hunter mag, the KG12 is an unbelievably good copper remover, far better than Eliminator. Ten strokes with an aluminium-wound nylon brush just deals to copper. He also rates the KG1 as a powder fouling solvent. He has huge experience as a gun builder/extreme range shooter and routinely uses a borescope to check barrels.

Chris-NZ

According to recent testing by Greg Duley, the editor of NZ Hunter mag, the KG12 is an unbelievably good copper remover, far better than Eliminator. Ten strokes with an aluminium-wound nylon brush just deals to copper. He also rates the KG1 as a powder fouling solvent. He has huge experience as a gun builder/extreme range shooter and routinely uses a borescope to check barrels.

Chris-NZ

The man to see in the UK is .

RUSSEL SIMMONS ;

http://www.precisionreloadingservices.co.uk/bore%20tech%20inc%20.html

Bloody good stuff works for me

• 1 year later...

Fella's

As I understand the advertising blurb for the KG product range, KG1 is for carbon removal in black powder rifles and KG12 removes copper.

As I am reviewing my cleaning regime this generates a few questions:

Are people using KG1 in modern non black powder rifles to remove carbon build up? I ask as we usually use smokeless powders not black powder.

Are people using just KG12?

Do we need both products?

Can you mix them like we mix Kroil and Butchers B/Shine?

Does anyone know of anywhere I can get those cheap plastic bottles spud uses with his Kroil/BBS mix?

After trying all the modern hyped up products, I now use KG products.

IMHO nothing comes close to doing the job like KG. You don’t need to mix any of the products with other concoctions’.

FWIW I also use KG2 on my old bores to wring the last bit of life out of them…fantastic stuff.

ATB

Archived