Neck turning (how to)

Elwood

• 8 months later...

Another reason to like German is,  he is an ISSF 300 mt shooter, so is truly royalty,  we are but a small group of perfectionists, most of us bordering on the edges of sanity in our quest for perfection!

The first GB 300 mt date is this week end at Bisley, you should have noticed even if you did not know, as of course the wind is currently building to gale force ready for us!

And of course the NRA has waited until the start of the season to tear part of range 10 mantlet down, so we will be limited to 6 firing points, but any one who would like to see what its all about would be welcome to visit, and its an indoor firing point , so we can with an air of superiority watch the shooters on Century range drudge past dripping water in the inevitable rain!

Have Fun

Robin

• 1 month later...

The Blog has been removed and the link doesn't work????

Cancel my last, I have found it further down the page.

It mentions a wobbly drill, but it doesn't say whether a wobbly drill does a bad neck turn? I'm assuming the mandrel in the neck keeps everything aligned so the cut is true?

Edited by Geezedtee
Found the link after I posted.

• 1 year later...