Reloading Room Pics

ds1

It's cut my reloading time in half.... I reckon that's knocked another 3rd off my reloading time...

Validated by the cup of tea evidence, (if piping hot)...

The real sickener is that all my efforts still result in less accurate shooting!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gandy, you need to get out shooting more and less making babies :o ,you know it will be cheaper in the long run :lol: :lol:

Got some time off between Christmas and new year, loading tomorrow, you fancy out to 750 this time then Eldon, will call!

Ps. The making isn't the bad part, now he's arrived I'm very busy all of a sudden.

• 1 month later...

Finally got around to tidying my reloading room today, managed to find a few bits I thought I'd lost or loaned out :lol:

We moved house several years ago, and one of our criteria in house choice was a room where I could have my own little "Man Cave"

Please don’t be fooled it to thinking it's normally this organised, having plenty of filing cabinets/draw units allows to hide the crap.

P1000924.jpg

P1000927.jpg

P1000923.jpg

P1000925.jpg

P1000926.jpg

P1000932.jpg

P1000928.jpg

P1000929.jpg

P1000931.jpg

P1000930.jpg

Thought I'd give you all a laugh, did you notice my DIY annealer, it uses the CRT annealing tools and is hinged. It then deposits the cases in a bucket below. Definately not a Bench Source or a Ken Light, but combined with the Tempilaq and a metronome it works very well :lol:

Steve

Is that KarstenKydex cheekpiece on the shelf o a diy jobbie.

Whats your opinion on the Karsten, assuming it is one.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Well spotted, it is the Karsten cheek piece.

I cant really help too much, as I've obviously never fitted it. But it would definately be a last resort to solving the probelm, as I think they are pretty fugly..........the Hunters comb/stock raiser's look better, but I suppose with the Karsten at least you make the option of adjustment a little easier if you swap between a day scope and NV.

I bought it with the intention of fitting it to a sporter style stocked rifle which I was going to mount the dedicated NV too, but changed my mind.

Regards

Steve

• 6 months later...

Archived