Midrange scope

gazzarM1

I am looking for a mid range scope for my 223 for general shooting out to about 500 - 600 yards .Looking for a respectable balance between vfm and performance in the sub £850 - 900 bracket new or good condition used .Thinking max 20 x would prefer FFP

Any recommendations gents ???

The Bushnell DMR knocks spots off many rifle scopes that cost a helluva lot more, would I take one over any Sightron, Vortex. You bet your bottom.

I bought two.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/2014/09/19/tactical-scopes-field-test-results-summary/

30 year unconditional warranty on the Elite range, you don't need to keep a receipt either.

Another vote for the Bushnell Tac Elite DMR with a G2 Reticle 3.5-21x50. Great tac turrets which actually line up. Crap, soft coin slots on the turrets though. Need better for another £1.00.

No IL though.

FFP and Mil / Mil AND a 34mm tube which lets light in like WOOOO !

Another vote for the DMR. I have the Tactical Elite 3.5-21 DMR with the milldot ret. Best mid range scope I've ever used. Newer versions are now available with IR and for more cash you can also buy the zero-stop models. FOV is pretty good with these scopes as is brightness and resolution. Build quality is about the best for any mid range scope I've come across, definitely up there with my more expensive Nightforce scope, and dare I say it, a better scope than the Nightforce NSX!

Archived