Boring BAR22

brown dog

Mr Lantac participated in a memorable thread over on the other channel where he claimed that his semi auto .22 managed .25 moa at 100 yards. With "plinking" ammo.

My Anshutz 54 will do that from a bipod and scoped but then again thats its playground.

Sorry just read the .25 bit cancel that last line .

Mr Lantac participated in a memorable thread over on the other channel where he claimed that his semi auto .22 managed .25 moa at 100 yards. With "plinking" ammo.

My Anshutz 54 will do that from a bipod and scoped but then again thats its playground

A pic of 3 consecutive 5 shot groups on the same piece of paper, or it doesn't.

(Don't think anyone's managed it yet.... and 'did it once with my best-ever group' doesn't count :) )

freestanding sling or leaned or bipod ?

(Don't think anyone's managed it yet.... and 'did it once with my best-ever group' doesn't count :) )

Would be great to see pics and what ammo you use.....

.25 moa at 100 yards is worth seeing.....

Over the years I've owned, sold and come back to a .22 semi many times, including 2 full on Volquartsen variants, one even with the VX aluminium stock and none would shoot with that consistency, credit to shooter and rifle builder. I hope you bought as much of that batch of the SK as they had.

Over the years I've owned, sold and come back to a .22 semi many times, including 2 full on Volquartsen variants, one even with the VX aluminium stock and none would shoot with that consistency, credit to shooter and rifle builder. I hope you bought as much of that batch of the SK as they had.

Steve, yup, it's an incredible shooter. That 1st ten shot group dropped my jaw.

That it kept whacking in tiny 5 & 10 round groups consistently....well, I felt I had to take the photos!

(Wonder how it'd do if it didn't have a collapsible stock on it ?! )

Archived