Drone pro problem

Montey

Just been out checking zero on my RPA 243 foxing rig when I after making a slight elevation change saving it and turning the Drone off. I turned it back on 20 or so Minutes later to check zero at 200yards only to have the screen go blue as the shot was taken!

This is my second Drone Pro but I've not had one on the 243 before its done about 120 rounds with no problem but I'm thinking have I Brocken it putting it on the 243 with it having a bit more recoil than the 223 or 22-250.

Has any one ells had this happen?

I think Night Vision Uk are closed Mondays but its the mk2 10x one and I still have my mk1 I can use.

Any help would be appreciated.

You haven't broken it.

It's almost certainly a bad connection inside the scope.

These can be intermittent so try the following:

Remove the batteries, then give it a bit of a shake, put the batteries back in and try it again.

If that doesn't work call Carl.

Cheers

Bruce

I've spoken to Carl at Night Vision Uk I'm sending it back as its either a broken connection or the camera has failed so they can repair it.

Spanner your post is interesting I've used proper Duracell baterys but I didn't know there are recharable C123s available.

Many thanks for your replys and help I will post my progress .

I've spoken to Carl at Night Vision Uk I'm sending it back as its either a broken connection or the camera has failed so they can repair it.

Spanner your post is interesting I've used proper Duracell baterys but I didn't know there are recharable C123s available.

When it comes to cr123 batteries it's a mine field!

So many different lengths. The only ones I have found which are the same length as non rechargables are maplins . The rechargables last about a quarter of the time of non rechargables in my pulsar core.

Due to the higher voltage of rechargables they may not work in the drone.

I have an external battery pack that runs of 4 x AA's.

i built mine into my stock, battery that is, and it's the mutts nuts, no issues at all with at least 10 hours run time,

not used a cr123 ever since,

6 volt alarm battery with charger, total cost was about £25 from maplins, 2 hours work,on my tikka stock job done,

bob.

I'm very pleased to say that Carl has fixed my Drone and got it back to me in a matter of days

Fantastic service from a company that dosnt need any plugs from me I'm sure.

I just wish other company's were this good to deal with !

Archived