THE 2017 - ALL DISTANCE CHALLENGE & LAURELS RUTLAND TEAMS EVENT

BIG-RICHIE

Dear Members,

With the World's in Canada fast approaching and a very busy shooting schedule ahead of us, I thought it best to get our competition information out there now. I've attached a wall poster with a general summary of what's planned including a link for entry forms that can be downloaded.

If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch via email or text and I'll get back to you at first chance.

Hope to see you on the firing point soon.

Kind Regards,

Richie

Fullbore Captain 101RCpost-11818-0-78089400-1500392509_thumb.png

2017 ADC + LRTC ENTRY FORM.pdf

• 2 months later...

Calling all F/TR, F-Open and F-Sported/TR shooters on UKV and beyond.

I'm pleased to see that entries for our competition at Altcar on the 11th/12th November are now starting to trickle in.

We've less than 6 weeks to go guys so if your interested or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me either on here or by email at richsjones@Hotmail.Co.uk and i'll get back to you at first chance.

Our aim is to make this competition as friendly and as relaxed as we can so it's a great experienced for our seasoned shooters including any new shooters that are wanting an introduction into F-Class competitions before making the next step into the big league next year.

If any of you are thinking of entering the individuals and would also like to be part of one of our teams, just let me know as i'm more than happy to accommodate and will make it happen.

Look forward to seeing you all on the point soon.

Kind Regards,

Richie

• 1 month later...

Dear Members,

Entries have now been closed and I want to thank all of you that have enquired about our competition and are now coming for a weekend of shooting at Altcar Ranges.

An email will go out to everyone tomorrow but just a quick reminder to bring a form of picture ID so you can gain access onto our range and make sure your there for 0800-0815 and in time to settle and collect squadding.

For all those early birds, our club will be open at 7am and any earlier give me a phone as I'll be about somewhere.

See you all Saturday,

Regards,

Richie

Archived