6br in TRG magazine

Lukas_K

So who's gone this road before?

What spacer thickness did you decide, have you put it in the front or back?

Any modifications to the follower?

I'm even considering buying a Primal rights setup for AI mags and fitting it...

I have the Primal Rights unit in my 22BR & 6BR running AI mags. Works well provided you cycle at

a reasonable pace. I find slow feeding to still be problematic. Tempted to make my own

spacer for the front to see if it makes it any better.

I now have my own BR conversion on offer. It works similar to the American offerings, but its made here in the UK. I'll get some pics done.

It works faultlessly.

Hi Lukas,

No the conversion is for AI mags. I have a TRG in at the moment though. I'll have a look and see if the conversion could be fitted somehow.

I now have my own BR conversion on offer. It works similar to the American offerings, but its made here in the UK. I'll get some pics done.

It works faultlessly.

I would be very interested to see that Dave.

Also what is the cost please?

Whatever the cost, it's worth it. Nobody makes a dedicated mag. And it's just broccoli running a repeater action as a single shot.

The AI/TRG conversion should be close enough dimensionally. TRG mag is a fraction of an inch longer in oal, very slightly narrower in front cross-section (the follower may need a little shave here) and not as high, so the OAL spacer must be shortened.

It works faultlessly.

Hi Dave, is this available for both 5 and 10 round mags?

Rough idea on cost?

Regards

The mag conversion is £40 plus carriage.

The new spring mimics the AI leaf type, but is dimensionally correct to allow it to fold flat and still utilise the rear spacer...something the std spring cannot do.

The spring is made for the 10 rd mag, but can easily be shortened to fit a 5 round magazine.

Archived