Dolphin gun company

lee w 118

Big thanks to Mick at Dolphin for sorting me stock for me,very helpful man and a pleasure to do business with. Any one wanting a new rifle build he has everything in stock ie,actions,stocks,barrells,triggers, so you can pick what you want for your next project. After one phone call booked me rifle in and I was sorted. So thanks again Mik,ATB Lee

Be in touch soon

Big thanks to Mick at Dolphin for sorting me stock for me,very helpful man and a pleasure to do business with. Any one wanting a new rifle build he has everything in stock ie,actions,stocks,barrells,triggers, so you can pick what you want for your next project. After one phone call booked me rifle in and I was sorted. So thanks again Mik,ATB Lee

Be in touch soon

What was his turnaround time?

Give Mik a call and you'll be surprised how quickly you'll have your new F Class Rifle.

Mind you , I've had the same quick turn around from Baldie on here for another project.

From when I handed over my deposit the barreled action was back from proof inside 3 weeks. The stock took a while but I had that made up from scratch in my choice of colour etc... - had it been off the shelf I think I would have had it all done within a month.

Archived