#141 geek

geek

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Interests:Shooting, Cars, Watches, PC gaming, Motorbikes

Posted 28 June 2017 - 05:20 PM

Quote by Dr. Adrian Rogers

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the industrious out of it. You don't multiply wealth by dividing it. Government cannot give anything to anybody that it doesn't first take from somebody else. Whenever somebody receives something without working for it, somebody else has to work for it without receiving. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is for half of the people to get the idea they don't have to work because somebody else will work for them, and the other half to get the idea that it does no good to work because they don't get to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Regards,

Geek

If you make everything idiot proof, evolution will just make a better idiot!

AI AT (.308), Ruger Precision Rifle (6.5CM), 10/22 (modified), American Rimfire, Steyr Aug (.223/5.56), Marlin underlever .38/.357, Fabarm Lion (s.1 - 10+1), Fabarm Axis O/U, Baikal S/S

UKV Topic First Post Banner (sys)

#142 Gluv

Gluv

• Members
  • 67 posts
  • Interests:Mountain Biking, Shooting,Fishing

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:53 PM

I can't help thinking we are on the slow downwards spiral to civil war in this country . The working majority are being lied to by both the media, politicians, and are being treated like third class citizens by liberal lunatics .We, alongside with most of Western Europe are importing the worlds scum en mass,who are trying to turn the west into the that which promotes growth and vigour holes they came from. It's not going to end well I fear 😞

#143 Gluv

Gluv

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 28 June 2017 - 06:56 PM

I can't help thinking we are on the slow downwards spiral to civil war in this country . The working majority are being lied to by both the media, politicians, and are being treated like third class citizens by liberal lunatics .We, alongside with most of Western Europe are importing the worlds scum en mass,who are trying to turn the west into the that which promotes growth and vigour holes they came from. It's not going to end well I fear

Hmm ,interesting modification to my last line

#144 Grum87

Grum87

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:Foxing, long range vermin, Reloading, tinkering.....
    FCSA and CVPC member. Shooting .38/357 LBR,.260rem, .303, 7.62x53r 7.92x57, and .338LM

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:53 PM

Hmm ,interesting modification to my last line

That would be the naughty word filter...... ;)

#145 VarmLR

VarmLR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Shooting,
    Hill Walking,
    Loud Harley Davidsons ("another" Mid life crisis!)
    Music & Hifi

Posted 29 June 2017 - 09:31 AM

I can't help thinking we are on the slow downwards spiral to civil war in this country . The working majority are being lied to by both the media, politicians, and are being treated like third class citizens by liberal lunatics .We, alongside with most of Western Europe are importing the worlds scum en mass,who are trying to turn the west into the that which promotes growth and vigour holes they came from. It's not going to end well I fear

Agreed.  People are afraid to say anything though.  The mere mention of Tommy Robinson has most running for their Liberal PC cards to waive in the air or to wring their hands in anger about.  Sod them.

#146 tackb

tackb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,555 posts
  • Interests:stalking,longrange shooting , baiting landrover/blaser owners

Posted 29 June 2017 - 12:29 PM

i agree and worry about it but I'm at a loss to know what to do about it ?

#147 Gluv

Gluv

• Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 29 June 2017 - 01:18 PM

i agree and worry about it but I'm at a loss to know what to do about it ?

I would suggest, dare I say it ?
Spread the word of what Tommy Robinson is trying to get across. Suggest to people you know and on Facebook to watch his channel and others like him on YouTube. Make people realise that they are being lied to by the government and mainstream media .
When people are given the true facts, not some edited version they can make their own minds up

#148 tackb

tackb

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,555 posts
  • Interests:stalking,longrange shooting , baiting landrover/blaser owners

Posted 29 June 2017 - 02:25 PM

I would suggest, dare I say it ?
Spread the word of what Tommy Robinson is trying to get across. Suggest to people you know and on Facebook to watch his channel and others like him on YouTube. Make people realise that they are being lied to by the government and mainstream media .
When people are given the true facts, not some edited version they can make their own minds up

you need to be careful , a friend of mine a well respected company director posted about that idiot who run into the crowd outside the mosque saying how he thinks it's wrong and the bloke was stupid but he's surprised it hasn't happened sooner and the police turned up to arrest him for hate speech !

I really hope something is done soon because serious civil unrest will only create awful situations for innocents like children and certainly is the last thing we need this close to brexit etc

#149 Vermincinerator

Vermincinerator

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 1,930 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 03:51 PM

Stamping out Islamic extremism, crushing terrorism and immediately halting all immigration will have very little effect in the islamification of Britain, there is only one way to stop Britain becoming a majority Muslim country by 2050 and that is for all non islamic indigenous women to have four or more children.

Ian. 

#150 Tikka4Sika

Tikka4Sika

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 June 2017 - 05:52 PM

Stamping out Islamic extremism, crushing terrorism and immediately halting all immigration will have very little effect in the islamification of Britain, there is only one way to stop Britain becoming a majority Muslim country by 2050 and that is for all non islamic indigenous women to have four or more children.

Ian. 

Happy to help.

#151 VarmLR

VarmLR

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 701 posts
  • Interests:Shooting,
    Hill Walking,
    Loud Harley Davidsons ("another" Mid life crisis!)
    Music & Hifi

Posted 03 July 2017 - 12:18 PM

Looks like we could be busy for a while chaps.  Don't think my wife's too keen though.... :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users