General Election

John MH

I suppose, my tuppence:

Where was the Anarcho-Marxist rent-a-mob march after the Manchester bomb?

They don't actually give a toss for 'the people' unless there's an opportunity to exploit the suffering in support of their narrow, poisonous, faux 'greater good' class-war anarcho-marxist agenda.

That McDonnell, Corbyn et al, are leveraging the Grenfell people's grief for political gain is an utter national disgrace that should be questioned.

Genuinely, frighteningly, odd that our press are pandering to McDonnell et al's agenda without demur.

Dangerous times.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I suppose, my tuppence:

They don't actually give a toss for 'the people' unless there's an opportunity to exploit the suffering in support of their narrow, poisonous, faux 'greater good' class-war anarcho-marxist agenda.

That McDonnell, Corbyn et al, are leveraging the Grenfell people's grief for political gain is an utter national disgrace that should be questioned.

Genuinely, frighteningly, odd that our press are pandering to McDonnell et al's agenda without demur.

Dangerous times.

Precisely Matt, but as the TV media are all leftist biased, there's no chance any of it will come to light unless one of us appears on Question Time and gets some air

We are doomed

And Tomorrow is the Al Quds march where followers will be able to display the flags of Hezbollah without fear of prosecution

Ian.

Interesting that there has not been a single mention of this march in the UK mainstream press despite the number of Hezbollah flags on display (featuring a fist clenching an automatic rifle and apparently allowed because the represent both the 'political' wing of that proscribed organisation as well as the terrorists wing (are they not the same?)). PC gone mad.

And Tomorrow is the Al Quds march where followers will be able to display the flags of Hezbollah without fear of prosecution

Ian.

And thats exatly whats wrong with this country, too soft just in case someone gets offended and plays the all to familiar race card.

In my world non of this would be happening!

Interesting that there has not been a single mention of this march in the UK mainstream press despite the number of Hezbollah flags on display (featuring a fist clenching an automatic rifle and apparently allowed because the represent both the 'political' wing of that proscribed organisation as well as the terrorists wing (are they not the same?)). PC gone mad.

It beggars belief that after all that has happened, and been said by politicians, that we are allowing such a march to go ahead. It is clearly run and attended by hate filled supporters of terrorism. That's the problem with the UK, we are a soft touch and have been for far too long. Can you see a counter-march being allowed in Palestine? Come to that, can you see a Christian group marching against certain aspects of secularist liberalism being allowed in the UK (I suspect that it would attract a Section 5 Public Order notification if such a thing went ahead).

We have become a madcap PC nut-job of a place where the decent law abiding majority are afraid to speak out against the hate filled or trouble stirring minorities for fear of attracting police attention. It is easier for the police to stamp on those "in the right" to avoid trouble later down the line as it makes their job easier. I can see that in a sort of constructive way but it also has another side, which is one of politicisation of the police authorities in this country. They too, tow the PC line.

I suppose, my tuppence:

Dangerous times.

Any why plod hasn't already knocked on the door of McDonnell, I don't know. He is clearly stirring up trouble, and drew short, just, at inciting violence before making a massive political U-turn today, not until after all the seeds had been sown. He is a nasty, underhand and deeply unpleasant piece of work. The far left, as you say don't give a damn about people. They just want anarchy. Any cause will do...

The press are completely irresponsible. They air time to people like McDonnell and the loony left at the expense of the majority. There's no doubt that the media greatly influence people, and the reach that these anarchists have now is not as frightening as the fact that the media have successfully dumbed down what they represent such that it is seen as "normality" in some circles, or at least acceptable. It is not acceptable in a civilised society to call for the ripping down of the government, the monarchy nor disgracefully exploiting the likes of the terrible tragedy that the Grenfell Tower fire represented. Don't even get me started on Lilly Allen :angry:

It beggars belief that after all that has happened, and been said by politicians, that we are allowing such a march to go ahead. It is clearly run and attended by hate filled supporters of terrorism. That's the problem with the UK, we are a soft touch and have been for far too long. Can you see a counter-march being allowed in Palestine? Come to that, can you see a Christian group marching against certain aspects of secularist liberalism being allowed in the UK (I suspect that it would attract a Section 5 Public Order notification if such a thing went ahead).

We have become a madcap PC nut-job of a place where the decent law abiding majority are afraid to speak out against the hate filled or trouble stirring minorities for fear of attracting police attention. It is easier for the police to stamp on those "in the right" to avoid trouble later down the line as it makes their job easier. I can see that in a sort of constructive way but it also has another side, which is one of politicisation of the police authorities in this country. They too, tow the PC line.

Any why plod hasn't already knocked on the door of McDonnell, I don't know. He is clearly stirring up trouble, and drew short, just, at inciting violence before making a massive political U-turn today, not until after all the seeds had been sown. He is a nasty, underhand and deeply unpleasant piece of work. The far left, as you say don't give a damn about people. They just want anarchy. Any cause will do...

The press are completely irresponsible. They air time to people like McDonnell and the loony left at the expense of the majority. There's no doubt that the media greatly influence people, and the reach that these anarchists have now is not as frightening as the fact that the media have successfully dumbed down what they represent such that it is seen as "normality" in some circles, or at least acceptable. It is not acceptable in a civilised society to call for the ripping down of the government, the monarchy nor disgracefully exploiting the likes of the terrible tragedy that the Grenfell Tower fire represented. Don't even get me started on Lilly Allen :angry:

Spot on ....about time the media and especially the BBC which violates its charter hourly ,seemingly with impunity were taken to task ?

......can you see a Christian group marching against certain aspects of secularist liberalism being allowed in the UK (I suspect that it would attract a Section 5 Public Order notification if such a thing went ahead).

Ummm, yes actually

Have you ever heard of a place called Northern Ireland?

The "Marching Season" there is just about to commence

That said....great set of demands there!!!

419AB67700000578-4624626-image-a-85_1498

No Justice, No Peace.....no soap or deodorant either :-)

419AB7C100000578-4624626-image-m-80_1498

It's it my eyes or does that say Bun the Tories? Bun them? Can't figure out if they missed an r or if the n should be an m.

:lol: ,on a serious note that picture is very depressing when you think how messed up the UK has become , what on earth are we doing allowing these people to come here and then dictate to us.

Ummm, yes actually

Have you ever heard of a place called Northern Ireland?

The "Marching Season" there is just about to commence

That said....great set of demands there!!!

419AB67700000578-4624626-image-a-85_1498

No Justice, No Peace.....no soap or deodorant either :-)

419AB7C100000578-4624626-image-m-80_1498

That's rather patronising Bradders. I had to live through the troubles there from the late 60's onward, experiencing first hand the hate, and lost friends there, so am PERFECTLY aware of what the marching season is, more than you are I'll wager. Personally, I think it's long overdue to shut it down on both sides. It is an anachronistic and pointless exercise, done not as tradition but to wind up the opposition. It's high time that this form of hate and questionable tradition was stopped because clearly, it serves no constructive purpose. However, it has been tried before and the strength of feeling is very strong. N Ireland politics are complex, and the UK government has to tip-toe around the issues for fear of being branded with the same branding iron as the government's of the past who were less than humane and certainly were not accountable in their time of the treatment of the Irish. We can't win trying to do the right thing. That has to come from Stormont AND with joint agreement from both sides as a gesture of true freedom and reconciliation. Whilst Gerry Adams remains alive, and the the more radical thinkers within the DUP remain in force, that will never happen. It is also NOT a UK wide problem, so is a rather odd one to throw into the ring.

You've edited out the part in the first sentence where you said you were ex-Military.

I'm not ex-Military but I grew up in Belfast until I was 12 years old, so like you, I too have my views and I am entitled to them

You've edited out the part in the first sentence where you said you were ex-Military.

I'm not ex-Military but I grew up in Belfast until I was 12 years old, so like you, I too have my views and I am entitled to them

Yes, I have, because I felt that it wasn't relevant to the post so I removed it, but yes, I am ex military. Everyone is entitled to their view...I just thought that in this case, yours was deliberately patronising. Nothing personal, just expressing how it came across. I accept the point that you grew up there, so happily retract what I said about me being more aware of what the marching season means.

Quote by Dr. Adrian Rogers

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the industrious out of it. You don't multiply wealth by dividing it. Government cannot give anything to anybody that it doesn't first take from somebody else. Whenever somebody receives something without working for it, somebody else has to work for it without receiving. The worst thing that can happen to a nation is for half of the people to get the idea they don't have to work because somebody else will work for them, and the other half to get the idea that it does no good to work because they don't get to enjoy the fruits of their labour.

Hmm ,interesting modification to my last line

That would be the naughty word filter...... ;)

I can't help thinking we are on the slow downwards spiral to civil war in this country . The working majority are being lied to by both the media, politicians, and are being treated like third class citizens by liberal lunatics .We, alongside with most of Western Europe are importing the worlds scum en mass,who are trying to turn the west into the that which promotes growth and vigour holes they came from. It's not going to end well I fear

Agreed. People are afraid to say anything though. The mere mention of Tommy Robinson has most running for their Liberal PC cards to waive in the air or to wring their hands in anger about. Sod them.

I can't help thinking we are on the slow downwards spiral to civil war in this country . The working majority are being lied to by both the media, politicians, and are being treated like third class citizens by liberal lunatics .We, alongside with most of Western Europe are importing the worlds scum en mass,who are trying to turn the west into the that which promotes growth and vigour holes they came from. It's not going to end well I fear

i agree and worry about it but I'm at a loss to know what to do about it ?

I would suggest, dare I say it ?

Spread the word of what Tommy Robinson is trying to get across. Suggest to people you know and on Facebook to watch his channel and others like him on YouTube. Make people realise that they are being lied to by the government and mainstream media .

When people are given the true facts, not some edited version they can make their own minds up

you need to be careful , a friend of mine a well respected company director posted about that idiot who run into the crowd outside the mosque saying how he thinks it's wrong and the bloke was stupid but he's surprised it hasn't happened sooner and the police turned up to arrest him for hate speech !

I really hope something is done soon because serious civil unrest will only create awful situations for innocents like children and certainly is the last thing we need this close to brexit etc

Stamping out Islamic extremism, crushing terrorism and immediately halting all immigration will have very little effect in the islamification of Britain, there is only one way to stop Britain becoming a majority Muslim country by 2050 and that is for all non islamic indigenous women to have four or more children.

Ian.

Stamping out Islamic extremism, crushing terrorism and immediately halting all immigration will have very little effect in the islamification of Britain, there is only one way to stop Britain becoming a majority Muslim country by 2050 and that is for all non islamic indigenous women to have four or more children.

Ian.

Happy to help.

Archived