LOS Copper Plated Pistol Calibre Bullets

We've just had over 800KG of LOS bullets arrive today. If you'd like to reserve some for collection at The Phoenix Arms Fair next week just order online, choose Customer Collection and leave a note saying you'd like to collect and ideally which day.

We have the following in stock:

9mm 123gn RN + FP - £44.80 / 500
9mm 147gn RN + FP - £46.80 / 500
.357 158gn RNFP + SWC - £49.80 / 500
.357 180gn RNFP - £27.60 / 250
.44Mag 240gn RNFP - £33 / 250
.45ACP 230gn RN + SWC - £29.40 / 250

Discounts when you purchase 1000+

Available to order here

Do you treat these like lead or jacketed when reloading? Would the .357 take a full house H110 load?

For the .45 & .357 I've loaded I use jacketed load data starting midway between min and max. Plated bullets are not generally rated for full power loads though. The recommended max is c1400fps, although I have shot them considerably faster than this and not noticed any separation.

I realised this afternoon that I actually bought some of these from you last year and didn't do anything with them.

I loaded some with a full charge of H110 (1750fps) and they perform wonderfully, much more accurate than my usual PPU jacketed.

I'll be buying more when I've got through my current stock.

I realised this afternoon that I actually bought some of these from you last year and didn't do anything with them.

I loaded some with a full charge of H110 (1750fps) and they perform wonderfully, much more accurate than my usual PPU jacketed.

I'll be buying more when I've got through my current stock.

I find them very good too, certainly much more consistent than the lead bullets I used to use.

Archived