JARD triggers

I can't read any of your posts without assuming that you're still dealing with the after effects of having had to eat the soggy biscuit and still have the taste in your mouth. You poor chap.

Ive fitted several brands of aftermarket triggers to rifles - Jard isnt a brand I would leap to fit or use.

I can't read any of your posts without assuming that you're still dealing with the after effects of having had to eat the soggy biscuit and still have the taste in your mouth. You poor chap.

itriedreadinghisposttoobutastheresnopunctuationorcapitalisationifounditveryhardtofollowsoigaveupintheendandwentandmadeacupofteawhichwasverynice

itriedreadinghisposttoobutastheresnopunctuationorcapitalisationifounfitveryhardtofollowsoigaveupintheendandwentandmadeacupofteawhichwasverynice

That is, without any doubt, the best, and funniest reply to all the posts I've read on here. Brilliant.

SB,

Jard have been around for a good while and were one of the first aftermarket triggers available - but a long time ago! (along with the likes of Kenyon and Canjar)

They still are on some rifles the only proven option e.g Ruger no.1

Unless there is a very special reason for obtaining one then 'no' I cannot see a reason to choose one over a Timney and not one that leaps to mind as the 'a la mode' trigger replacements - not to say Jard are not good and appear now to be on the 'Black rifle' band wagon

T

Archived