KRG HABU CHASSIS

lee w 118

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What does this offer that the KRG X-Ray and Whiskey 3 don't. I like KRG chassis systems - my son and I have two X-Rays - but this is one helluva expensive chassis.

Good luck, hope it was worth all that dosh.

What does this offer that the KRG X-Ray and Whiskey 3 don't. I like KRG chassis systems - my son and I have two X-Rays - but this is one helluva expensive chassis.

Good luck, hope it was worth all that dosh.

Its a lot lighter than a whiskey 3 ,that's why I have brought it.its for my walking rifle,deer and Fox, project.Did not like the whiskey 3 or the X-ray but each to there own,thanks DW58

Lee,

They are a real nice piece of work, with detail into every part and no expense spared. The low production qty and materials used drives the price.

I'm 'assuming' you'll be using a CF wrapped barrel and a Titanium bodied action along with a suitable light weight optic?? :ph34r:

Enjoy what will be a unique rifle.

T

Lee,

They are a real nice piece of work, with detail into every part and no expense spared. The low production qty and materials used drives the price.

I'm 'assuming' you'll be using a CF wrapped barrel and a Titanium bodied action along with a suitable light weight optic?? :ph34r:

Enjoy what will be a unique rifle.

T

Hi Terry having it 6.5 and 22br,same profile tubes finished at 22" ,new titainium mod for two cals. As to optics still got me 3x27x56 pm11.This is last Saturday nite special I'm going to put together.Dont know what bipod I can use as of yet till stock lands, thanks for your reply

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have you shot it yet? If so how would you describe the recoil impulse. As an example I find AI rifles "clean" as in recoil directly back and smooth. Some others seem more "bouncy" to me. One of the things that would make it worth the coin would be light weight without the bounce , respective to caliber.

Have you shot it yet? If so how would you describe the recoil impulse. As an example I find AI rifles "clean" as in recoil directly back and smooth. Some others seem more "bouncy" to me. One of the things that would make it worth the coin would be light weight without the bounce , respective to caliber.

Hi ds1 the rifle in the pic is in 22Br shooting 40g Noslers,only done 66 rounds that was with 6 zero rounds last sat at the range. Will have a play with .22 then have a 6.5 creed but busy at work at the moment,so not much shooting. My intention is to have a creed tube on it as soon as.The chassis has a nice feel to it,nice grip and a right hand folder.Very impressed.

Thanks Lee