Tikka T3 308

Tikka T3

308 Match (min SAAMI) spec reamer, throated for 150's

Lugs and abutments trued and lapped

Contessa rail bonded to the action

Tier one 30 mm ringset

GB Barrels 10 twist in sporter profile, threaded M14x1mm

Standard Tikka bottom metal

PSE Hunter stock - I really rate the PSE line of stocks in both build quality and functionality, they are reeally lightweight and incredibly strong, recoil cycle is different to other stocks too. (though hard to explain what I mean)

Rifle is feather weight and ideal for all day carry.

IMG_4943.jpg

IMG_4942.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

IMG_4939.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4945.jpg

I can confirm that the New owner is highly delighted. It is an incredibly portable rifle that exactly fulfils its intended purpose. I'm sure we will be able to post some impressive groups from the rifle when we get out again! Many thanks once again!!

Hi Edi

There is a S&B 8x56 on currently with either a Kahles 4.5-18x50 or a Gerhardt 3-12x49 waiting in the wings. This rifle is for a young stalker (my son and Andys godson) and I prefer to use a fixed power scope initially, purely because if the deer looks too small in the scope it is probably too far away for him to shoot! Once more experience has been gained then the variable scope can be swapped in.

Thanks for making a great product. The stock weighed in at only 650g and is as stiff as a stiff thing! If my memory serves me correctly the rifle all kitted up with scope, bipod and mod comes in between 10 and 11 lbs.

Good idea with the fixed scope for the start. No messing around with mag or parallax, concentrate on the shot....

I would like to try the new zeiss v6 2-12 as it seems like a copy of the meopta 2-12 which is great and has a similar simpler illumination knob.

Hope to see some lovely pictures of the rifle, hunter and deer again.

edi

Archived