Accuracy International Arctic Warfare

bradders

They are all authentic. It says AW on the side.

The rifles age is displayed in the serial number. That makes it easy to tell which production run and whether its issued spec or not.

If anyone is so worried , I have a new set in stock, which can be had for a £100 donation to the RBL via John MH.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are all authentic. It says AW on the side.

The rifles age is displayed in the serial number. That makes it easy to tell which production run and whether its issued spec or not.

If anyone is so worried , I have a new set in stock, which can be had for a £100 donation to the RBL via John MH.

Not me, my man is happy he has the real deal.....which he has :)

I dont see the problem.

If he is going to shoot it then he can choose whatever accessory he wants - as has been said, they evolve. There have been several types of scope "issued". There have been a few styles of plastic chassis covers. AI are up to their 3rd bipod type now if I am not mistaken and all 3 have been on issue. So, as long as he is happy, he should enjoy his purchase.

And if he wants to recreate an "as issued" homage to the original, he can easily do so - the scopes are still out there as are the other bits as Baldie has demonstrated.

sorry mark about the pm2 , the pm 2 in that photo was just an upgrade but according to you upgrades are ok but this is what came with the rifle, dave is correct they are all accuracy internationals and the new ones are a superb bit of kit but you have missed the point it would have been nice to have the choice between the old style stocks and the new ones. ( sorry about the magnets mark but it kept rolling over and it not a permanent upgrade )fullsizeoutput_f6_zpsinyyhsmo.jpeg

• 10 months later...

I'm going to bring this topic back to life... I'm currently looking for a complete Accuracy International 7.62x51 AW with a green Fixed stock if anyone has one or knows of one for sale.

Ideally looking for something in its packing case with every issued part with it, muzzle break, scope, bi-pod, cleaning rods, magazines, sling etc

But happy to source parts separately if needed.

Kind Regards

Steve

• 2 months later...
On 3/27/2017 at 11:52 PM, bradders said:

I collected this today for a customer

AI have just completed a one off run of 10 AW rifles in 7.62, and this was ordered for a very good customer...and friend of Bradley Arms.

So today I called in to Sporting Services to pick it up.

We specced it and Dave said, green please, and fill all the holes in the foam, so 4 extra mags, a sling, cleaning rod, bore guide and chamber brush, all in a Storm case.

Now with added AI S&B 3-20x50 scope

Here it is in all its glory

A8293AD4-573A-40B4-A97B-17F39511674D_zps
273D0E79-EE0B-4BA4-884F-FCAF497B6DA2_zps
C395D925-FDD7-49BE-B2BF-DC24E093685B_zps
3FFA401E-8E99-48DD-B1D4-8E6CC69ADFF7_zps
20B3BB58-6624-45EA-92A3-FB55B0B279BA_zps
DA39BBB8-1019-4418-B6ED-FC47F27870EA_zps
0D519FF8-0E7A-458F-9DBA-624BDE1B101A_zps
48D0AAB1-6F5D-4D96-99A1-633D663ABFF5_zps
EB64EAE6-1F94-4399-A09E-189A9C6B3E81_zps

Now that was a let down! I can't view the pics. I wanted to see what a lot of people, including me, see as British engineering at it's best.....

Any way of getting to see the pics another way?

2 hours ago, chaz said:

Now that was a let down! I can't view the pics. I wanted to see what a lot of people, including me, see as British engineering at it's best.....

Any way of getting to see the pics another way?

Not really, Photobucket lost the plot and I, like many others pulled them from there and saved them elsewhere

They aren't uploaded anywhere....but to be fair, they were posted over a year ago

Archived