Hello,

I have an ex millitary Schmidt and Bender 3-12x50 on a Haenel Jager 10 in .243. The scope is in metres and minutes of angle and does not ballistically match the calibre. I have worked out the fall of shot to the clicks at 100-350m (I don't envisage shooting anything above that range) as a sniper telephone number doesn't really work for this, and I'm not a fan of dope charts, does anybody know of a company/person who does professional marking. I've tried but it's a bit "Tommy aged 31/2!!!!"

Thanks in advance for your assistance and feedback.

Lewis.

Dear all,

Thanks for all the replies, I seem to be IT challenged as I cannot reply individually. Mikeroz, I'm using a paint pen with a .7mm nib at the moment. I did consider black nasty, but thought on mortal in warm conditions it may be able to move, so didn't go down that route.

Tackb and fivehole, many thanks for the steer onto Kenton Industries, I've sent an email and am awaiting a reply. Maybe there is a niche in the market here for an instrument technician who could mark up existing turrets with the required increments.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

Thanks again and if you're ever in the south Worcestershire area, give me a shout and I will buy you a beer!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Lewis

Dear all,

Thanks for all the replies, I seem to be IT challenged as I cannot reply individually. Mikeroz, I'm using a paint pen with a .7mm nib at the moment. I did consider black nasty, but thought on mortal in warm conditions it may be able to move, so didn't go down that route.

Tackb and fivehole, many thanks for the steer onto Kenton Industries, I've sent an email and am awaiting a reply. Maybe there is a niche in the market here for an instrument technician who could mark up existing turrets with the required increments.

I will keep you informed of my progress.

Thanks again and if you're ever in the south Worcestershire area, give me a shout and I will buy you a beer!!!!!

Kind Regards,

Lewis

Like this?

post-14013-0-87555000-1457012349_thumb.jpg
post-14013-0-72299900-1457012344_thumb.jpg
post-14013-0-46733900-1457012340_thumb.jpg

I made these for my NXS. There is a tutorial on the forum on how to do it.

Hi Hunter 696,

Is this the tutorial where this is produced on a PC?

If so, outstanding and most excellent it is, but beyond my computer skills.

If it isn't, can you direct me to the tutorial please?

Thanks,

Lewis

Hi Hunter 696,

Is this the tutorial where this is produced on a PC?

If so, outstanding and most excellent it is, but beyond my computer skills.

If it isn't, can you direct me to the tutorial please?

Thanks,

Lewis

Here you go:

http://ukvarminting.com/forums/topic/32906-diy-turret-wraps/?hl=%2Bturret+%2Bwraps

I just followed this having never used the software before. You don't need anything as advanced as what i have done but you might manage something basic to do the job if you not massively computer savy.

Archived