Hi, what length is the foreend in the pics? Will it have that butt ? Thanks

Not sure, I think it's the 15". Yes, the butt stock will be the same. The short picatinny rail section on the bottom is an optional extras though.

Will these be available for Tikka T3? I'm thinking of replacing my KRG and this looks to be a likely candidate.

Yes they're coming for the T3 too. The T3 model is a couple of weeks behind the R700. We expect to have them by the end of April.

What kind of weight are they please...

Specifications Weight: Chassis: 1.6lb, Fore-end: 0.6lb - 1lb, Buttstock: 2lb.

MDT website shows its available in SA/LA for R700, Tikka, Savage and Howa, all shown with 2-4 week availability - obviously thats for across the pond though...

Specifications Weight: Chassis: 1.6lb, Fore-end: 0.6lb - 1lb, Buttstock: 2lb.

MDT website shows its available in SA/LA for R700, Tikka, Savage and Howa, all shown with 2-4 week availability - obviously thats for across the pond though...

The R700 version was released this week, the T3 version will be ready in about another 2-3 weeks with the others following a little later. We have a number of T3 chassis shipping as soon as they're released, the Howa and Savage versions will be special order as we don't sell enough of them to warrant keeping them on the shelf.

• 3 weeks later...

The R700 version was released this week, the T3 version will be ready in about another 2-3 weeks with the others following a little later. We have a number of T3 chassis shipping as soon as they're released, the Howa and Savage versions will be special order as we don't sell enough of them to warrant keeping them on the shelf.

Any news on the T3 stocks yet bud?

• 2 weeks later...

Just received my ESS last week and it's a Fantastic chassis system,the only problem with it is I'm going to have to buy a second for my other Remington 700.....

That really isn't a problem as I've got a couple here ready and waiting :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Some due on Monday after a bit of a delay in Customs, all of this batch are sold though. More landing with us in time for The Phoenix Arms Fair at the end of the month.

Couldn't make it to the Phoenix, did the T3 ESS all sell are do you have any left?

Thanks Deeredriver.

Couldn't make it to the Phoenix, did the T3 ESS all sell are do you have any left?

Thanks Deeredriver.

Yes the first lot sold out, but I'm certain we have at least one that arrived from MDT on Friday. Need to check tomorrow when I've recovered!

Hi MD

i will be possibly looking for a long action ESS in the future

will they be making them in left hand any time soon and will they have a folding adapter for these as well

thanks

matt

Hi MD

i will be possibly looking for a long action ESS in the future

will they be making them in left hand any time soon and will they have a folding adapter for these as well

thanks

matt

Lots of options going forward for different actions, nothing in LH right now though. A folding stock option may be available in Q4 this year.

Compatibility
  • Remington 700 Short Action
  • Remington 700 Long Action
  • Savage Short Action, Models 10,11,12 and 16
  • Savage Long Action, Models 110, 111, 112 and 116
  • Savage Long Action CIP .338 Lapua Magnum - Requires MDT 3.85" Magazines
  • Tikka T3 Short Calibers
  • Tikka T3 Long Calibers - Requires MDT 3.56 Magazine
  • Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard - Short Caliber - Only works with MDT Polymer Magazines
  • Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard - Long Calibers
Coming Soon
  • Browning X-bolt Short Calibers
  • Browning X-bolt Long Calibers
  • Ruger American Short Action
  • Stiller Tac .338

• 2 months later...

Archived