New Heavy Gun stock for benchrest

Looks awesome Les.

Cheers Vince. Got to figure a way of how to carry the bleeding thing yet? Will come in at about 45/50lbs I believe. Was at Tony's today just to do an initial prefit of the action and position the bolt lug and general check and his machining is spot on. Once all is ready just got to pick a colour to spray it with.

ban im :D:D:D he will still never beat emily :lol: nice one les and tony , look forward to seeing it ,whats it likely to weigh?

True, she will still take some beating but I will try my best. I think that it will weigh up to 50lb or thereabouts.

ban im :D:D:D he will still never beat emily :lol: nice one les and tony , look forward to seeing it ,whats it likely to weigh?

True, she will still take some beating but I will try my best. I think that it will weigh up to 50lb or thereabouts.

If that was in Wrexham we would take it to the scrappy and weigh it in my mate

When it is up and running and your also at Diggle I will make damned sure you get nowhere near it or it will be in the back of the van on its way to the scrapyard.

Here you go Les

attachicon.gifhj1406.jpg

Now that is 'SERIOUS BLING' dude! But a little ambitious for Diggle don't you think Bruce? Maybe when Tony has more time for a future project I may consider that set up. :D .

Just been out looking at paint for the aluminium stock and found something rather nice at Homebase which will do the job nicely.

I wonder how much that beast weighs, i always thought one of the rules of Heavy Gun is that you must be able to lift the gun onto the bench without the help of anyone else

Ian.

I believe that is the ruling Ian. I will be able to lift the one I am getting by myself as it will only be around 50lb or so.

As for the huge American shiny monster on the trolley not a clue but that must weigh about 100lbs

Les , Did you feel obliged to put shooting ahead of women for your interests :D

Love the new rifle build

Greg

Hi Greg. Get stuffed :D :D . Great to chat with you and hope your on top form. As for putting shooting ahead of women I may have to change that. See you matey

Archived