Turning and chambering a barrel

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Will do, but there's only so much room in my case on this trip :)

No worries Mark, if you could prime the guy regarding shipping me one sometimes, i'd appreciate it. :)

You should have just bought the backplate Mark. That chuck is available here easily.

I Bought a 6" model yesterday with its own backplate for £1100. The chuck on its own was £900. I believe the chuck in the states is $900.

The chap is sending me just the special backplate. However, the shipping is $200.

We

You should have just bought the backplate Mark. That chuck is available here easily.

I Bought a 6" model yesterday with its own backplate for £1100. The chuck on its own was £900. I believe the chuck in the states is $900.

The chap is sending me just the special backplate. However, the shipping is $200.

ll the flight's not much more than that all things considered, and while you're getting a back plate I have also seen Australia, Vegas, NY, WTC, had 5 weeks of sunshine and the chuck was much cheaper too

And right now I'm looking at the Statue of Liberty

How's Barnsley? :-)

Well the flight's not much more than that all things considered, and while you're getting a back plate I have also seen Australia, Vegas, NY, WTC, had 5 weeks of sunshine and the chuck was much cheaper too

And right now I'm looking at the Statue of Liberty

How's Barnsley? :-)

Trump free!!!

Archived