In need of aXLR chasis

Hi all. Just wondering if anyone here in the uk has a xlr evo carbon or element chasis in a folder configuration for rem700 sa. I have had a look at vert in Norway and they have a wait time of 3 months but no way to be contacted by phone. Anyone dealt with vert? For some reason I can't put the whole name in of the company in Norway as it gets omitted on the post. Im not sure why that may be.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

I've dealt with V**t*br** numerous times, I've had no problem contacting them by phone - ask to speak to Joachim or Kenneth, very helpful.

Thanks all. Managed to get in touch with verebare. Three months with but at least they can get one.

Glad you made contact - over several fairly expensive deals my son and I have found them to be 100% reliable.

Good luck.

• 1 month later...

Thought I would update those that might be after a XLR chassis. The chassis is waiting in Coventry customs as we speak. So not bad. I ordered on 30th of August a folding element chassis. So faster than the 3 month wait they state. To be honest the sassen border barrell is now the only thing holding up my .308 build. I hope they get me barrell done soon as it was ordered the same time as the chassis from the US.any way, - have been very good with comunication always responding within 24hrs.

Archived