This feral cat has on the Roids.

Aussie Foxer

That is one big cat, I have a lot of problems with feral cats from a nearby farm. The farmer does cage trap them every now and then but I have a shoot on sight policy as I am fed up of them taking the fledglings as soon as they leave the nest.

Motor boat them :lol:

(.)(.)

| |

// \\

.// \\.

I would with yours and mine :P

• 1 month later...

Was it feral? or was it just doing what comes naturally. Good thing humans dont kill things just because they simply exist........!

Sorry mate, but if someone shot my cat, well, lets just say you reap what you sow.

Was it feral? or was it just doing what comes naturally. Good thing humans dont kill things just because they simply exist........!

Sorry mate, but if someone shot my cat, well, lets just say you reap what you sow.

The OP made it clear the cat was feral. Why not take a little time to find out what a serious problem feral cats are to Australia's indigenous wildlife?

The OP made it clear the cat was feral. Why not take a little time to find out what a serious problem feral cats are to Australia's indigenous wildlife?

+1 and it' not just feral cats. Domestic cats are wiping out a large proportion of songbirds in this country. Since our neighbours moved in with their 3 cats (why anyone wants or needs 3 cats is beyond me) we haven't seen a single song bird in our garden but have had to put up with the disgusting mess they leave whilst using our garden as a litter tray (most unpleasant especially as we have children) plus the cats attacked and took 9 duck chicks two weeks ago from a nest by the river where we are (witnessed). Hateful things, cats.

totally agree varmlr,disgusting filth animals ,we have the same problem male cats killing plant life by their spraying,all cats crap on/in other peoples gardens they should be on the vermin list then perhaps we would see a recovery of song birds in the uk.

Archived