spring Roundhouse shoot

Offroad Gary

I'd love to give the Roundhouse a bash sometime, its soooooooo far away however :(

• 2 weeks later...

had a great weekend, will defo be attending all the others for sure. great to meet some cracking guys and put names to faces, see ya all next time ,

Post Shoot Report - Spring 2016 Roundhouse Rifle Challenge.

Firstly thank you very much to those who entered and I'm pleased the new safari style course was so well received. Saturdays RRC consisted of 18 different stages with a wide variety of targets from 70 to 650 yards. Positional shooting was a key theme, with firing points varying from balancing granite boulders through to heavy plant machinery: a real test of a field shooters ability to safely adapt to anything under pressure. Sundays Zeroing and Development Day provided the perfect opportunity to work up loads and check drops; all under light winds and bright blue skies. While it's not run as a competition as such, as a means of comparing how you fared against your peers, Saturdays RRC results are attached. The Summer Roundhouse Rifle Challenge will be over the 9th/10th July - Bookings open May 1st. Look forward to seeing you there, Tiff.

Spring%20RRC%20Group_zpszo2nb002.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202016-04-26%20at%2013.16.

Photographs have now gone live on the Roundhouse Firearms Training Facebook page (should act as a webpage - no need for a FB account). The photographers contact details are on the page, should you wish to purchase a high resolution unmarked photograph - Great for profile pictures, avatars or simply to add to the collection...

Hope you like them,
Tiff

https://www.facebook.com/roundhousefirearmstraining/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1747785698838946

• 5 weeks later...

When is the next shoot

I'm working on it right now :) The Summer 2016 RRC will be on Sunday 10th July, with a practice on the Saturday.

Full details to follow on my Facebook page (& website, once launched shortly) within the next 24 hours.

Many thanks for the interest,

Tiff

Archived