Would someone take this expat out lamping?

Aussie Foxer

Hi guys, I'm an expat now living in Australia, I am over for a six week holiday in September and would love to go out Foxing with a fellow shooter. Stays include Cornwall, Nth Devon, Sth Wales, Derby, and somewhere in East Anglia. My passions here in Oz are pest control using pre charged pneumatics, and now Fox shooting with my CZ 455 HB Varmint in .17HMR. Due to the size of my permissions, a centre fire would be too much gun.

I will have suitable clothing, hand calls if needed (inc the Tenterfield type), yes iv'e finally mastered the sodding thing, and a car so won't burden you.

If someone out there wouldn't mind some company, I'll only be too pleased to meet up.

Looking forward to some interesting chats.

Neil.

Neil

let me know when you are here as I have well over 5000 acres I could take you out on,

would be using a 20 tactical with NV or a 6mmbr under the lamp. your visit would depend on dates and times etc as that is the month I go to Scotland for some shooting,

but keep me posted, all you will need is to get here, warm clothing if needed etc, I have 3 x 4x4s and all the gear you would need for a nights foxing,

bob

Will do Bob and thanks for the offer.

no worries sir, you are more than welcome,

Neil.

good evening,expat :D ,bob will see you right.my son is a game keeper and tells me bob is sound .good luck

thank you for the kind words,

regards to you both

Bob.

Will do Bob and thanks for the offer.

Neil.

Neil

I have sent you my works email, so drop me a email when your coming over and I'll sort you out for a night out including a beer in the Carnarvon Arms pub,

please bring a Camera Neil as in the PM bud, ;)

regards

Bob.

Archived