CSR virgin visit today. Thanks

dhpdean

Hi Guys. I went To bisley this afternoon at Mark Bradley's invitation to come along and see what its all about.

Well it's an understatement to say I was very impressed. I run small practical rimfire shoots at my local club and the hardest part is setting the shoots up.

I was astonished at how smoothly it all runs like a well oiled machine.

Everyone we spoke to was very welcoming and informative .

It is definitely the new discipline for me and my friend whom I brought with me. We both like something to engage the brain which this surely does.

A big thank you to all we spoke to and Mark for inviting us along and who all encouraged us to come and join in.

We shall see you all soon.

Dean

I can't wait to get back on o CSR. I'm in withdrawal.

To the OP, while the weather adds to the challenge, the drier days are cracking!

Hi Guys. I went To bisley this afternoon at Mark Bradley's invitation to come along and see what its all about.

Well it's an understatement to say I was very impressed. I run small practical rimfire shoots at my local club and the hardest part is setting the shoots up.

I was astonished at how smoothly it all runs like a well oiled machine.

Everyone we spoke to was very welcoming and informative .

It is definitely the new discipline for me and my friend whom I brought with me. We both like something to engage the brain which this surely does.

A big thank you to all we spoke to and Mark for inviting us along and who all encouraged us to come and join in.

We shall see you all soon.

Dean

+1 albeit my 2nd visit . Well run and friendly competition although figure 12s with iron sights at 300 were interesting!

Paid up for Feb already and looking forward to it.

Archived