Rifle mounted lights.

caerhays sniper

Hi Jim, I like the night scout torches. I use a single battery t50 which works out about £40 delivered.

You can use a figure of 8 mount, or get a weaver base mount for the scope and put the torch in a 25mm tube weaver scope mount. Either option is pretty cheap tbh.

At the price of these torches you can get two, one to bung on the scope and one to spot with.

Yeah sack that off.

There is a really good adjustable picitinny mount NM do, it really makes the difference

To mount that on your 'scope you'll need one of these.......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rifle-Scope-Accessory-Mount-30mm-25mm-1-Weaver-Picatinny-Rail-Laser-Torch-/291408692544?

About the best I've found so far with decent slots.

I used to use these to hold my NM and T20/T50 torches in red and IR, I add shims of gaffer etc to align the torch with the 'scope.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/171245692968?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

But now I've fitted(bodged :lol: ) 1" low Optilock rings onto QR bases to give me an adjustable mount. Cheaper than buying a Laserluchs. ;)

Cheers

Fizz

Have shot a lot with a Lampforce 170 but the battery pack is heavy. Have just started with the Nightsercher, beam is far far smaller so when attached to a rifle far harder to cover the ground. I have watched foxes at about 150 yards with the lamp not rifle attached that in good conditions would have been killable with a green LED. It would probably go a bit further with the white led but may scare foxes you hit with the beam before you can get a shot away. Dont regret buying it.

A

Archived