Not long now !

baldie

Bradders - It's not a comp that I've ever seen - just interested in what it involves and thought others might be too.

Vince me old mate, it's a series of matches comprising of practises that include rapid fire, precision, snaps and fitness at ranges from 25-600yds where if you are fortunate enough to win you can truly be called a National Champion

Best event going by miles

• 2 weeks later...

What a fantastic week's shooting.

Good company, good Craic and an overwhelming feeling of Cameraderie.

The Titans of the CSR world fought it out in several very difficult matches. The wind was a right pig at times, especially on Pirbright no 2 range.

I won't ever forget the fabulous CQB match on Nelson range. As with all military ranges, it was just a wonderful place to be.

Hosepipe shot very well indeed, picking up all sorts of medals. I personally had my best ever meeting with 3 golds and a silver.

A big thank you to Mark, John, Fred, and Martin, plus all the RO,s and everyone who worked tirelessly to make the Imperial CSR meeting, the truly grand spectacle it is.

If you weren't there.........

It was a cracker alright. I had a pretty miserable time results-wise, apart from a PB in CQB. Certainly didn't spoil my enjoyment of the shooting, the endless BBQs, the banter, the cannon...

713F5FE4-81BC-4DE9-B62E-E2D6EC94D57A_1.j

824B59BC-3F92-43D7-9903-AC42B0FAB1CB_1.j

323B8099-DAA9-402D-97EA-F25D4BA240B6.jpg

2301A0AF-2835-4CD9-AF0E-63EA519F2F3B.jpg

55D670AA-3B33-41A4-B5B9-E5AEAF6D2292_1.j

I can't wait for the winter league to start again in Oct.

Anybody who enjoys pitching their shooting skills (rather than the accuracy of their gun) against like-minded individuals is missing out on the most enjoyable form of shooting I've yet encountered. The only thing that matches the grin-factor is the RRC and the Quarry shoot.

Archived