.22.250 RPA Quadlock single shot action, 26" 8 twist fluted Kreiger barrel, RPA Hunter stock, RPA trigger. North star moderator, Dies and brass. Built by Neil mckilop. £1400.00

Regards Sean

Hi what profile is the barrel sporter or varmint. What sort of round count cheers

It is a varmint contour fluted. Don't have an exact round count but it is around the 300 mark. It will shoot 75gr A max at 3310 fps in to itty bitty groups. I have shot lots of 500 yard plus crows and rabbits. I just don't have the time to use it to justify keeping it in the cabinet.

Thanks Sean

Sorry for this being off the topic of your rifle being for sale. I have just had one of my rifles rebareled in 22.250 with a 1 in8 twist with hope of useing 75gr a max and I was wondering if you could help me out with abit of data. Powders and charges?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry for this being off the topic of your rifle being for sale. I have just had one of my rifles rebareled in 22.250 with a 1 in8 twist with hope of useing 75gr a max and I was wondering if you could help me out with abit of data. Powders and charges?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

37.5gr of H414 Is giving me 3310fps. Safe in my rifle with no pressure signs. A fast twist .22.250 is about as good as it gets you will love it.

hi ,cant believe your rifle hasn't been snapped up if I didn't have my cooper 22.250 it would be in my cabinet now awesome round ive shot 22.250 for nearly 40 years hope you get a sale for your rifle great bit of kit dave.

Archived