Any varmining fans in S.Devon?

20calshooter

I am very interested in varmint hunting - in the classic sense of sniping pests at long range using precision centrefire rifle - and I read The Varmint Hunter. If there are like-minded folk in South Devon I'd like to hear from them and fix some joint shooting. More fun that way: varminting is not something most guys do round here!

Message me.

There are a fair few varminters around here...I'm just across the border and host fairly regular zeroing sessions on steels, paper, fruit etc. at 'The Roundhouse' - a long range shooting facility I established. Meeting up on live quarry somewhere else would make a novel change :)

There are a fair few varminters around here...I'm just across the border and host fairly regular zeroing sessions on steels, paper, fruit etc. at 'The Roundhouse' - a long range shooting facility I established. Meeting up on live quarry somewhere else would make a novel change :)

Tiff, thanks, interesting. I'm barely 35 minutes away from Saltash...? Do you guys get together for varminting? It would be great to meet others to pursue long-range pests. I've shot with a buddy a few times, spotting for each other, more fun/effective that way than solo.

Archived