Bushnel fusion arc rangefinder binos

I've got the 12x50s I find them very good for spotting with a very clear picture. The range finder works out to 800 yards most days and on a sunny, clear days I have range found out to 1540 yards. Accuracy wise range finding they are better than I expected, at Bisley I checked them on the 600 yard and 1000 yard range both were within 7 or 8 yards. The BC mode is a bit of a waste of time but might get you close.

I got mine new for less than 1/2 price so worth shopping around for them. Hope this helps

I've had mine for about 2 years now. They work great, nice clear picture, easy to use and are very accurate.

Get some pal,you won't be disappointed.

Steve

Pulsars are good, there a bit big and military looking with rubber armour and there about at there range at 950 yards which is further than i could shoot anyway there not in same league as the big 3 but good value for money i paid £440 for mine brand new

Jon

• 1 month later...

An odd question but hopefully you will see my reasoning,

What rifle scope do the Bushnell & Pulsar users have fitted and how does it compare in lower light conditions.

I ask, as I mainly use a Leupold VX3 6-20x50, Ziess 8x26 PRF and Steiner 10x42 Hunting binoculars, and thats the order I rate them in,

at Bisley I checked them on the 600 yard and 1000 yard range both were within 7 or 8 yards.

Are the ranges at Bisley likely to be more accurately measured than that? I mean, I wouldn't assume they are any more likely to be accurate than a laser rangefinder, the discrepancy is as likely to be in the actual range as the indicated range. Anyone know an accurate, exact, range for them?

Are the ranges at Bisley likely to be more accurately measured than that? I mean, I wouldn't assume they are any more likely to be accurate than a laser rangefinder, the discrepancy is as likely to be in the actual range as the indicated range. Anyone know an accurate, exact, range for them?

Bisley rangers were measured by the military after the second world war and the NRA office say they are spot on!

Archived