Roedale RCSII

lefthooker

Hello all,

I'm thinking about a bit of a change for my T3 and am looking for a bit of info and feedback on the RCSII chassis;

feel, handling, weight, practicality etc... general real world use.

Are there any for sale other than from Roedale webshop?

(I wasn't sure what section to put this in so I'll chance here, mods feel free to move to the appropriate section)

Thanks,

James.

I appreciate everyone's opinions and views and and I've nearly googled Roedale Precision to death, read the good and bad, but what I'm really after is reviews of the actual chassis.

I have an Etac already but always fancy a chassis system and visually the RCSII does it for me.

It is very similar to an aics but AI last I heard weren't going to make the aics for the t3 action. The chassis is decent however I always wanted the folding conversion which I believe is still not available. But as I say I loved mine. If you like the aics you'll like the rcs2

I have the RCSII for T3.

I'm very happy with the handling and the noticeable improvement in accuracy over factory synthetic. I used mine at the last quarry challenge: multiple positions etc.

You will need to modify the bolt stop of your receiver or buy Roedale's replacement stop.

Have you looked at the tactical stocks Riflecraft are now importing for the T3 and others?

Ive had a couple of AICS, AI AX and the RCS chassis's.

I have to say that the RCS chassis is almost identical to the AICS chassis. they are good and rigid but have better plastic side than the AICS does!

I was more than happy with mine and would certainly consider another and definitely recommend them.

I had read somewhere AI weren't doing a Tikka chassis or it would be mid 2015 before they came on stream. Some US sites have back order facilities for the AI_AT_T3. Haven't seen any of Riflecrafts stocks.

My best hopes is either cross my fingers and order one or stick up a wanted ad and hope for the best.

My gunsmith has a Tac21 on his shelf with skeleton stock for a few months now and could order an LSS too. But me being fussy doesn't like the tubular hand guard or the LSS' anaemic foreend. No I just have a bee in my bonnet for the RCSII.

According to the website there's a delivery time of 3-7 days for all components but I'm waiting for response to an email to confirm that.

Were you waiting long for a reply from Pete?

Don't recall ever needing to contact him. I think I spoke to female staff member before I ordered viper skins for the stock.

Archived