Tikka t3 lite 243

LVSF 243

Tikka T3 are a good factory rifle, loading the right round should produce 0.5moa groups at 100 yards. Personally I wouldn't have gone for a lite as I like a heavier rifle so it's rock steady when I'm set with it

But good luck

Gaz

I have 2 heavy barrels . Remington vs 223 with hs precision stock and remington VLS 22.250 with mc millon stock .Just sold remington LVSF 243 feed up of no floor plate . Just need to find right load .

T3 lite is a great rifle ive had 1 in .243 and still got 1 in .223 and love them for an all round carry rifle ,I'm pretty sure you'll love it

+1

Had a T3 lite in .243, and now a T3 Hunter in .223. Both consistently produce sub .5" at 100 yards with ease. The .243 was with factory ammo, and the .223 with my own loaded ammo.

Nice and "Lite" equals carrying with ease if your a mobile shooter...

Jamie

Light barrel = suits someone who is going to walk more than five feet from his truck

Heavy barrel = suits someone who doesn't want to venture out of arm's reach of his thermos

I got a Thermos Lite for Xmas.Should I exchange it for the 6 litre size,or buy a short heavy barrel rifle? :-)

gbal

Had one when i downgraded from my r93, didnt stay around long. Accurate enough to kill stuff at reasonable range but thats all it had going for it.

Really dont like not being able to push the round back under the bolt in a hunting rifle, think thats my biggest gripe with tikkas and anything using aics mags.

It depends, are you a hunter or a truck-gunner?

Oh no,more decisions-is a Range Rover Evoke Custom v8 Export (with the Special Clooney Nespresso Auto Climate Personal Coffee Selector/Dispenser) a truck?

g

Oh no,more decisions-is a Range Rover Evoke Custom v8 Export (with the Special Clooney Nespresso Auto Climate Personal Coffee Selector/Dispenser) a truck?

g

If it's got wheels, it counts as a truck in this instance. Elsewhere, it might be considered somewhat akin to a tart's handbag. ;)

Both :)

Truck gunner ? More like milk float gunner in that kabota :P

• 5 weeks later...

I have one and find it great three shot group in perfect conditions touching holes with shop ammo, mine likes Federal power shock ammo 100g and also Hornady 58g supaformance. It will take you a bit of time to get used to it because it is a light gun but I find with mine the accuracy is so good that I would not change a thing also they have a great trigger which can be adjusted. Best of luck with it

Really dont like not being able to push the round back under the bolt in a hunting rifle, think thats my biggest gripe with tikkas and anything using aics mags.

When the mag runs out, they single feed easily so can't see it's an issue. If four rounds isn't enough, it might pay to do a bit more target practice :P :P

When the mag runs out, they single feed easily so can't see it's an issue. If four rounds isn't enough, it might pay to do a bit more target practice :P :P

I think reading practice is more the order of the day...

Archived