varminting in north cornwall/devon

joshmartin8

hey guys, not many of my friends where i live are into the long range game and I'm trying to make some more shooting buddies who enjoy the long range game like i do, happy to invite to my land for a day shooting and visa versa, i currently have a 308, 223, 17hmr and 22 semi, look forward to hearing from anyone , i live in bude, cornwall, ex23 postcode cheers, also into stalking and night foxing/hunting....

56337F50-7A46-4BAC-9C57-62E8C31EC11A_zps

Hi Joshmartin8,,and Terry too,,Hi mate,,,,look me up April/May 2015,,,,Summer is a.coming,,,,,,,can take you to promised bunny lands 0-900 on Bodmin Moors near Camelford,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't shoot nights or winter months,,,done that and worn out now,,,hahaha,,,,,Love summer late afternoon and evening varminting though and always glad of some company,,,,,regds,,,O

Hi Joshmartin8,,and Terry too,,Hi mate,,,,look me up April/May 2015,,,,Summer is a.coming,,,,,,,can take you to promised bunny lands 0-900 on Bodmin Moors near Camelford,,,,,,,,,,,,Don't shoot nights or winter months,,,done that and worn out now,,,hahaha,,,,,Love summer late afternoon and evening varminting though and always glad of some company,,,,,regds,,,O

wicked thanks for the offer mate pm me your number and i will save it in my phone for whenever your up for it next year :) long range bunny bashing sounds awesome to me mate thats right up my street , thanks again mate

Hi Josh

Tried to reply to you on that err other thread this morning lol it's now gone!

I'm in north Devon mate. I'm always up for meeting up with people with similar interest.

Cheers

Danny.

Archived